14th July 2013, 09:01 PM
luckysss

What is the engineering percentage required for public sector exam?

What is the engineering % required for public sector exam .
Exam like bsnl TTA exam.

Related Questions:
  1. After scoring 60.20% in B.E can I get a government job?
  2. Which Government Jobs an MCA pass-out can apply for? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can ladies get bank jobs? How can I apply for the same?
  4. Am I eligible to apply for job in public sector companies? What's the selection procedure and eligibility criteria for the same? I have 64% in B.Tech and had many backlogs
  5. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available(In public sector and private sector companies) for production engineering students?
  6. Is it true that there are less government jobs for B.Tech electronics students?
  7. Difference in getting a job after M.Tech and B.Tech/B.E? Is M.Tech beneficial for a person who wants to get a job in PSU?
  8. How to get a job after completing B.E(EC)?
  9. List of all public sector exams which a B.Tech CS student can answer?
  10. List of companies for which I am eligible after scoring 59.8% in 10th, 54.4% in 12th?
  11. How to get a government job after doing 3 years diploma in Textile Technology with 95.65%
  12. Question Papers of different public sector exams?
  13. What government job can a civil engineer get? I am a final year student
  14. Will backlogs be any problem for me to get jobs in private and public sector? Which coaching should I join for Public Sector jobs?
  15. What are the vacancies for Instrumentation and Engineering in government sector? List of public sector units and where can I apply?
  16. How much percentage is required in Aptitude to get selected in PSU?
  17. For which Companies I am eligible to apply after scoring 69% in 10th, 57% in 12th and 70% in B.Tech with ECE stream?
  18. How to get Job in Bank?
15th April 2016, 03:44 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the engineering percentage required for public sector exam?

The percentage required to be eligible for most of Public Sector Undertakings is generally 60% marks in overall course of engineering. There should not be any active pending backlogs at time of recruitment. You must try to score as much as possible without thinking about minimum percentage required to be eligible for given PSUs.

BSNL TTA stands for Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited Telecom Technical Assistant. The eligibility criteria is:

>>You must have done bachelor's degree in streams like Telecommunication engineering, Electrical engineering, Electronics engineering, Radio engineering, Computer Engineering, Information engineering etc.

You must have at least 60% marks in your bachelor's degree top be eligible for BNSL TTA exam.

>>The age limit is 18-27 years with upper age relaxation applicable to candidates of reserved category.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?