23rd January 2017, 05:17 PM
sneha lakkangaon

Am I eligible to apply for Food Inspector entrance exam after completing B.Pharmacy? How can I apply for the exam?

Respected Sir, I am pursuing my Graduation with B.Pharmacy and I am in the last year of the course and after completing it I want to apply for Food Inspector exam so I want to know am I eligible to apply for Food Inspector entrance exam after completing B.Pharmacy? How can I apply for the exam? Please answer as soon as possible.

30th April 2017, 05:24 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for Food Inspector entrance exam after completing B.Pharmacy? How can I apply for the exam?

The academic qualification required for Food Inspector Examination is bachelor's degree in medicine or bachelor's degree in agriculture, pharmacy, food technology or dairy technology. UPSC conducts All India level entrance examination for post of Food inspector. You are eligible for it after completion of Bachelor of Pharmacy.

The age limit for Food Inspector post is 18-25 years. There is upper age relaxation for candidates of reserved category. You can apply for this exam at www.upsc.gov.in.
25th December 2017, 08:54 PM
nishanth60

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for Food Inspector entrance exam after completing B.Pharmacy? How can I apply for the exam?

Yes, after completing Your B.Pharmacy course, you are definitely eligible to apply for Food Inspector post and the exam for this post is conducted by Union Public Service Commission.
# Educational qualification required to apply for this post is Graduation in medicine with one year training in food inspection or Degree in pharmacy, food technology, agriculture and dairy technology, public health.
# Age limit to apply for this exam is 18-25 years for General category, 18-28 years for OBC candidates, 18-30 years for SC and ST candidates.
# And the candidate must be citizen of India and must be mentally and physically fit to apply for Food Inspector post.
#And the candidates are selected based on marks obtained in written test, personal interview & medical fitness test is conducted to the candidates who got shortlisted in personal interview.
# For further information visit www.upsc.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?