8th December 2016, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for GATE exam after completing 5 years dual degree?

Respected Sir, I have completed 5 years dual degree course and now I want apply for GATE exam so I want to know am I eligible to apply for GATE exam after completing 5 years dual degree? If yes the please tell me the procedure.

9th December 2016, 05:53 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for GATE exam after completing 5 years dual degree?

GATE stands for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering.

Eligibility criteria for GATE exam:

*You must have done bachelor's degree in engineering or technology or master's degree in science or five years integrated course. Final year candidates of these degree are eligible to apply for this exam.

*You can apply for this exam after completing five years dual degree.

GATE is conducted by IIT or IISC every years. Last date to apply for GATE 2017 exam is over. You must wait for 2018 notification to apply for this exam.
9th December 2016, 08:28 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for GATE exam after completing 5 years dual degree?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I have completed 5 years dual degree course and now I want apply for GATE exam so I want to know am I eligible to apply for GATE exam after completing 5 years dual degree? If yes the please tell me the procedure.
Yes, you are eligible for GATE exam.

If you have Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Technology or Architecture/Design or its equivalent or masters degree in science department then you are eligible for GATE exam.

You can apply for GATE exam through below given website.

www.gate.iitr.ernet.in/
30th September 2017, 12:57 AM
Unregistered

Can a dual degree student appear for GATE in the pre-final year i.e. while being in the 4th year. My branch is Msc. Phy B.E. ENI (am currently in the 4th year) and want to appear for GATE 2018.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?