30th May 2016, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for GNM nursing after completion of ANM nursing course in private unrecognised institute?

Can I apply for GNM nursing after passing ANM nursing course in private unrecognised institute.? Can you please guide me with the needed info. It will be really a great help if you can answer me back on time as well. Thanks Help me

30th May 2016, 08:57 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for GNM nursing after completion of ANM nursing course in private unrecognised institute?

B.Sc Nursing and GNM, ANM are all various courses in nursing and they do offer the same kind of job opportunities for freshers, so does the other courses in nursing.

The basic difference is that a B.Sc nursing graduate get a broader range of job options in both private as well as government sector like Railways and Public Sector Medical Departments, as compared to a GNM student.

Salary package offered to a person with B.Sc Nursing is also comparatively higher.

B.Sc in nursing graduates can seek employment in Hospitals, Nursing Homes, Educational Institutes, Private Clinics, and related Health Departments. They can work as Staff Nurse, Community Health Nurse, Nursing Advisor, Trainer, and Nursing Supervisor.

ANM (Nursing) aspirants can work at Hospitals, Educational Institutes, and Medical Care Units as Home Care Nurse, Nursing tutor, ICU Nurse, Health Care Nurse, and Infection Control Nurse.
31st May 2016, 07:27 AM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for GNM nursing after completion of ANM nursing course in private unrecognised institute?

No, it will not be possible for you to apply for GNM nursing after completion of ANM nursing course from private unrecognized institute. To apply for GNM, it is necessary that the applicant should be registered as ANM with State Nursing Registration Council.

The basic eligibility criteria required for GNM are following:-

-The candidate should have passed 10+2 class in Science (PCB) & English or Arts with 40% marks in aggregate or 10+2 vocational ANM under CBSE Board or other equivalent board and recognized by Indian Nursing Council with 40% marks.
7th October 2021, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

Anm course zalyavar gnm kiti years karave lagte
10th October 2021, 12:53 AM
Shamaila parween

No, I think you are not eligible to apply for GNM nursing after completion of ANM. Nursing course in private unrecognised institute.if you want to apply then applicant should be registered ANM with state nursing registration council.

Salary package offered to a person with B.Sc Nursing is also comparatively higher.

B.Sc in nursing graduates can seek employment in Hospitals, Nursing Homes, Educational Institutes, Private Clinics, and related Health Departments. They can work as Staff Nurse, Community Health Nurse, Nursing Advisor, Trainer, and Nursing Supervision.
21st February 2023, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

I am after anm degree I want gnm deploma

Please give suggestions
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?