25th July 2017, 03:17 AM
Balukotha

Am I eligible to apply for government jobs after completion of open degree without intermediate?

Am I eligible to apply for government jobs after completion open degree without intermediate? Can you please give me the right information on the same? What is the minimum qualification required to apply? Awaiting for the response.

26th July 2017, 12:20 AM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for government jobs after completion of open degree without intermediate?

There are various types of government jobs but all are related with Intermediate and without complwting it you are not eligible for any kind of government jobs.
You must be a holder of intermediate degree or any other equivalent degree. Some of the jobs are here which are based on intermediate and these are given below:-
SSC
Army
Air Force
MTS
Railways

Some graduation based jobs are also given below:-

Bank
CGL
CDS
UPSC
BPSC
JPSC
MPSC
26th July 2017, 11:18 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for government jobs after completion of open degree without intermediate?

You are eligible to apply for government jobs after completion of open degree without intermediate. The university from where you have completed open degree should be approved by University Grants Commission then only your degree will be valid for government job entrance exams.

Government job entrance exams where you can apply:

Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate Level exam.

Civil Services examination.

Institute of Banking and Personnel Selection Common Written exam for Clerk and Probationary officer exam.

Combined Defence Services exam.

Railway Recruitment Board exam.
19th October 2020, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

Am i eligible degree qualification government jobs without intermediate and metriculation
27th July 2021, 01:21 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my graduation without intermediate. And M.A, BEd. Am I eligible to apply for DSC school assistant of Andhra Pradesh.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?