18th October 2011, 10:38 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for IP and DU after completing my graduation from Agra University with PCM?

i have completed my graduation from agra university with PCM, i got 59.03% in graduation . am i able to aplly for IP & DU

Related Questions:
  1. Can I be eligible for B.Ed after completing graduation from Agra with 47%?
  2. Can I do two Master Degree on the same time from different universities?
  3. Procedure to join IAS for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering candidate?
  4. Is it possible for me to become a IAS officer after passing 10th standard from CBSE board?
  5. Can I do Graduation and MCA at the same time from two different universities?
  6. Which kind of jobs can I apply after completing B.Ed from M.D University Rohtak?
  7. Can I do MCM course after Diploma?
  8. Will it be a good choice to opt for CS course after completion of Graduation in B.Com?
  9. In which college of Ghaziabad or Noida I can admission with my UPTU rank 33862?
  10. Can I join CS profession after completing MSc Chemistry from Agra University?
  11. How should I proceed for Railway Job after passing 12th exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Am I eligible for B.Ed course admission in Jammu university after scoring less than 50% marks in graduation and PG?
  13. Am I eligible to join Indian Police Service after completing Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  14. Am I eligible to do LLB course after completion of graduation with 41% marks? What is the age criteria followed to do the LLB course?
  15. Can I apply for teaching or assistant teaching job in UP? I am a economics PG from Agra University
  16. How can I take admission in B.Ed after completing graduation from university of Delhi?
  17. Which university can i join for M.Sc in Maths or Physics after securing 53% in B.Com?
  18. What is the procedure followed to apply for CBI after completing graduation by Rajasthan technical university? -- [New]
30th November 2016, 07:26 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for IP and DU after completing my graduation from Agra University with PCM?

You are eligible to apply for Master's degree in different course in Delhi University and Indraprastha university.

There are very less seats in Master's degree in both of these university for candidates who have done bachelor's degree from other university. There is 15% seats in master's degree for outsiders.

You will have to clear entrance examination to get admission in Master of science course in these universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?