27th October 2014, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

Can I do Graduation and MCA at the same time from two different universities?

Now i am in std 12th with maths n science and i want to get information that can i do MCA and graduation with ars paper at one time ?also mca from Womens college of patna university and graduation from patna university ,will be it good to do this from patna?

28th October 2014, 09:23 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do Graduation and MCA at the same time from two different universities?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Now i am in std 12th with maths n science and i want to get information that can i do MCA and graduation with ars paper at one time ?also mca from Womens college of patna university and graduation from patna university ,will be it good to do this from patna?
Graduation is the minimum educational qualification required to apply for MCA course. So, without completing Graduation course you can't get admission for MCA course. Only after completing graduation course you are eligible to take MCA course. It's not possible for you to do both the courses at the same. I suggest you to complete graduation first and try to score good marks in bachelor degree course. Once you complete your graduation course with marks then definitely you are eligible for MCA course.
23rd July 2021, 10:51 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do Graduation and MCA at the same time from two different universities?

I have passed out b.com 46% ai can I applied admission in mca college
2nd September 2021, 11:05 PM
Minal F

No, it's not possible , Candidates must have a graduation degree or BCA after that you are eligible for MCA.

Duration of this course is 2 years
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?