5th November 2019, 01:10 AM
samb1985

Am I eligible to apply for IPCC program under Direct Entry Scheme with 53% in BE?

Hi friends, I have completed my BE course with 53% marks. I want to register for IPCC under Direct Entry Scheme. So, I want to know whether I am eligible or not to apply for this IPCC program? Please tell me immediately.

8th November 2019, 10:38 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for IPCC program under Direct Entry Scheme with 53% in BE?

Having completed your B.E. (Bachelor of Engineering) degree course with 53% marks in aggregate, you are not eligible to register for IPCC (Integrated Professional Competence Course) through Direct Entry Scheme as for the same one is required to have managed at least 60% marks in aggregate in your under-graduation degree course from a recognized university. Marks relaxation of 5% is allowed in case of graduates in commerce stream.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?