3rd August 2020, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for apply Karnataka PSC having completed studies in Tamil Nadu?

Sir/Madam, I have completed 3 years Diploma in Civil Engineering from a college in Tamil Nadu. Can I apply for recent recruitment for Junior Engineer post vacancy through Karnataka PSC examination?

5th August 2020, 03:18 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Default Re: Am I eligible for apply Karnataka PSC having completed studies in Tamil Nadu?

---Here are the the Eligibility Criteria :-

1)The applicants must be a citizen of India.

2)Candidates must have completed three years graduation degree from any recognized
University/institute.

3)Age of the applicants must be beteen 21 year to 35 years.

4)Those who belong to reserved category can seek age relaxation under the prescribed
norms.

--- Last Date to Apply is 16/09/2020

----The Karnataka Public service Commission will declare result of the KAS 2020 exam on
its official website i..e , http://www.kpsc.kar.nic.in/
5th August 2020, 05:35 PM
Subhishna

Default Re: Am I eligible for apply Karnataka PSC having completed studies in Tamil Nadu?

If you have achieved your 3 year Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognised university in Tamilnadu and you are a resident of Karnataka then you can apply for recruitment for Junior Engineer post in Karnataka PSC.
6th August 2020, 08:14 PM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Lightbulb Re: Am I eligible for apply Karnataka PSC having completed studies in Tamil Nadu?

Yes. A candidate from any state can give PSC exam in other state if he/She is eligible as per the details mentioned in notice. The knowledge of local language
is essential for any state PSC job
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?