18th January 2019, 12:03 PM
Pradeep Kumar P C

Am I eligible to apply for Kerala TET being a 40 years old candidate?

Hello everyone, I am 40 years old and I am interested to apply for Kerala TET. So, at this age, I am eligible or not to apply for Kerala TET? I don't know about the age limit, so I need to know. Kindly help me!

14th February 2019, 02:01 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for Kerala TET being a 40 years old candidate?

1. The full form of TET is Teacher Eligibility Test.

2. You must have done bachelor's degree in any stream from a recognized university. Along with Bachelor of Education qualification is mandatory.

3. There is no upper age limit. You can apply at age of 40 years.
14th February 2019, 07:43 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for Kerala TET being a 40 years old candidate?

Being a 40 years old candidate, you are eligible to apply for KTET (Kerala Teacher Eligibility Test) as for appearing in the same examination, there is no age limit and therefore any candidate possessing the educational requirement for appearing in the same examination are eligible to apply for the same recruitment.

For details regarding KTET eligibility conditions, you can refer to the link www.ktet.kerala.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?