2nd October 2017, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for lawyer course after completion of 12th with PCB?

Am I eligible to apply for lawyer course after completion of 12th with PCB? Can someone please give me the complete information on this as soon as possible? It will be really helpful if you can answer me back soon on the same. Thank you!

3rd October 2017, 05:34 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for lawyer course after completion of 12th with PCB?

Yes, if you want to pursue law course you can after 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Biology.

Candidates passed 12th are eligible to get admission in 5 year B.A. LLB course. The eligibility to get admission in course is :-

Candidate must have passed 12th from a recognised board.

There is no limitation on stream of 12th.

The age limit and minimum aggregate in qualifying examination varies with examination.

Some of the entrance examination conducted for admission in the course are CLAT, BHU LAT etc.

For more detail visit official website of the institute or university in which you want to get admission.
3rd October 2017, 09:03 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for lawyer course after completion of 12th with PCB?

To become a lawyer you need to pursue Bachelor of legislative law ( LLB ) degree course and the minimum eligibility for pursuing LLB 5 years course is a higher secondary school degree with at least 45% aggregate ( marks relaxation of 5% is allowed for SC/ST/PH category candidates ) in any discipline from a recognized board.

So having completed your Class 12th with PCB group you are eligible for pursue LLB degree course if you have managed to secure 45% marks in your Class 12th.

Further for pursuing LLB degree course from best universities like NLUs ( National Law Universities ), BHU ( Banaras Hindu University ), DU ( Delhi Universities ), etc. you need to qualify their respective admission test which are CLAT, DU LLB entrance examination, BHU UET, etc. .
4th October 2017, 02:05 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can study Law course after 12th in PCB.

B.A L.L.B is an 5 years integrated course which includes B.A degree and Law course. The eligibility requirements are mentioned below.

Eligibility criteria:
- The candidate should have completed their 10+2 in any stream with minimum 45% from any recognised board.
- The minimum percentage may vary based on the state and university.

Admission process:
- There are many entrance exams conducted by different states and universities. Some of them are CLAT, KLEE, LSAT, NALSAR, RULET, LAWCET and etc.
- If you clear the exam and based on your performance in the exam you’ll get admission.
4th October 2017, 09:11 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

The acronym CLAT stands for Common Law Admission Test.

CLAT is an entrance exam for admission in Bachelor of Law. The eligibility criteria for CLAT entrance exam is:

Academic qualification: Candidate should have done 10+2 from a recognized board. Board appearing candidates can also apply for exam.

Percentage of marks required to apply for exam is 45% in 10+2. If you belong to SC/ST category then you only require 40% marks.
5th October 2017, 12:36 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Yes, candidates passed 12th are eligible to get admission in five year duration B.A LLB course.

The required qualification to get admission in course is that candidate must have passed 12th from a recognised board.

There is no limitation on stream in 12th board to appear in examination.

For admission in National Law universities candidates have to appear and qualify in CLAT examination.

For detail information about CLAT examination visit at www.clat.ac.in. So, you can prepare for examination as according to syllabus of examination.
5th October 2017, 10:11 AM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Having completed your Class 12th with PCB group you are certainly eligible for pursuing Law course i.e; LLB ( Bachelor of Legislative Law ) course as the minimum qualification for LLB course is a higher secondary school degree in any discipline with at least 45% marks ( for some institutes at least 50% marks ) from a recognized board.

Further I would like to let you know that having Class 12th passed certificate you are eligible for pursuing LLB course of five years. You can also pursue LLB course of three years after completing your graduation in any discipline from a recognized university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?