2nd October 2017, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

Which jobs to apply after completion of MBA marketing with 14 years experience in Sales and Marketing?

I am 36 years old now and have done my MBA Marketing with 14 years experience in sales and Marketing in sourcing of Pharmaceutical Intermediates. Can you please list me down some good jobs which I can apply for? Awaiting for your response.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I study PhD in Marketing being an MBA(Marketing) postgraduate and having 18 years of experience?
  2. What kind of job is offered after completion of MBA in Marketing or Finance? What is the salary to expect?
  3. What is the procedure followed to do Ph.D in Economics after completion of MBA in Sales and Marketing?
  4. Which course should I do after completing MBA with 4 years experience in sales and marketing
  5. Whether SAP is beneficial for Marketing professional having 21 years of work experience? Procedure, course fee and duration of SAP?
  6. Can I do Ph.D in Cement Marketing after having 33 years of experience in Cement Industry along with various qualification?
  7. What are the courses available after MBA Marketing?
  8. Which Institution is better, either IMT Ghaziabad, Sikkim Manipal or Symbiosis DL? Should I do 1 year diploma or 2 year PGDM? I already have more than 5 years experience in marketing and sales
  9. Best suitable job for me after doing MBA marketing? I got an experience of 3 years in Marketing
  10. How to do MBA in sales and marketing?
  11. Best suitable jobs in Haryana? I have done MBA in Marketing/HR
  12. Educational opportunites abroad after completing MBA in India?
  13. Where can I apply for jobs after completing B.Com and MBA in Finance and Marketing?
  14. MBA marketing after 12th with 11 years of work experience and age 30? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How to work in Motors Company? I want to do SAP course after dong MBA(Marketing and Sales)
  16. Scope in FMCG industry for B.Com fresher?
  17. Job opportunities for MBA(Finance & Dual Marketing) postgraduate who has 3 years of work experience in Banking sector?
  18. Which course is good for a MBA marketing with experience of 6 months?
3rd October 2017, 09:00 PM
Abhijeet_2016
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which jobs to apply after completion of MBA marketing with 14 years experience in Sales and Marketing?

As you have a good professional background and experience more than 10 years i will suggest you to try for AGM or GM post in pharma industry.

Leading pharma industry are
>> Sun Pharma
>> Cipla
>> Glaxo Smith
>> Dabur
>> Dr Reddy
>> IPCA Labs

**** You can submit your resume with current experience and CTC at above company home website career section. Selected candidates would be called for further interviews.
4th October 2017, 06:46 AM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which jobs to apply after completion of MBA marketing with 14 years experience in Sales and Marketing?

There are many jobs available after completing your MBA course in marketing. Since you have a 14 years of experience in sales & marketing will help to get a better job in different sectors. Some of the jobs which you can apply after MBA with 14 years of experience are listed below.

- Marketing Manager
- Account Manager
- Brand Manager
- Project Manager
- Recruitment Manager
- IT Services marketing head
- Vice President
- Zonal Business Manager
- Equity research analyst
- Card payments operations head

You can apply for the jobs different sectors like banks, business consultancies, export companies, industrial houses, educational institutions and multinational companies.
5th October 2017, 10:20 AM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am 36 years old now and have done my MBA Marketing with 14 years experience in sales and Marketing in sourcing of Pharmaceutical Intermediates. Can you please list me down some good jobs which I can apply for? Awaiting for your response.
As you have done MBA (Master of Business Administration) in marketing and also have 14 years of experience, then you can apply for below mentioned job options.

Job Options after MBA in Marketing:-

>> Marketing research analyst.

>> PR (Public Relation) director.

>> Sales manager.

>> Marketing communications manager.

>> Advertising manager.

>> Marketing executive.

>> New product manager.

>> Brand manager.

>> Marketing manager.

:- For above job options you have to apply in employment areas like Tourism department, IT sector, Consultant services, Media and advertising sector, Market research, Retailing sector, Hospitality, Banking sector, Educational institutes etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?