5th January 2017, 11:23 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for MBBS entrance test after completing class 12th from NIOS Board? How can I apply for the test?

Respected Sir, I have completed my class 12th from NIOS Board and now I want to apply for MBBS Entrance test so I want to know am I eligible to apply for MBBS entrance test after completing class 12th from NIOS Board? How can I apply for the test? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:

7th January 2017, 06:59 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for MBBS entrance test after completing class 12th from NIOS Board? How can I apply for the test?

NIOS stands for National Institute of Open Schooling and it is a recognised board under ministry of HRD.

So, you will be eligible to appear for examination if you have the eligibility to appear for any examination.

The eligibility to appear for medical entrance examination is that candidate must have passed or pursuing 12th from a recognised board. Candidate must have PCB as main paper.

The age limit is 17-25 years with relaxation in upper age limit for reserved category. So, you can appear for NEET examination.

8th January 2017, 05:08 PM
Abhijeet_2016
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for MBBS entrance test after completing class 12th from NIOS Board? How can I apply for the test?

You are only eligible for MBBS if you have qualified 12th with minimum 50% marks in English , Physics, Chemistry and Biology taken together. For SC/ST candidates percentage of marks is 40%.
> Candidate also must be at the age of 17 years but not crossed 25 years .
> Duration of the course is 4 and a half years also candidate need to have a compulsory 1 year rotational internship.
> Admission are done on the basis of All India overall rank obtained by National Eligibility Entrance Test (NEET).
> Admission of a foreign candidate will be done as per guidelines of MCI.

** NEET application form to apply for MBBS has yet not been out.
** This year NEET exam will be conducted in April 2017
** To visit the home page and to see notification of admission kindly click here.

3rd May 2017, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

I am having 12th certificate of NIOS because NIOS does not have 11th certificate so I am eligible for applying MCI eligible certificate. Please suggest me as MCI Application forms is having 11th class marks sheet option which is mandatory

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?