17th September 2019, 09:48 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for MPSC after completing graduation via distance mode?

can I apply for Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) if I have completed my graduation in 5 years through distance mode of education? Does MPSC accepts correspondence degrees?

21st September 2019, 03:34 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for MPSC after completing graduation via distance mode?

MPSC is Maharashtra Public Service Commission. The examination is conducted for recruitment in various services in the state.

The eligibility to appear in the examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university. The degree can be from correspondence or regular.
The age limit is 19-33 years.

So, you are eligible to appear in the examination after bachelor degree in correspondence. The examination is conducted in three stages for the final selection.

For more information visit at www.mpsc.gov.in.
21st September 2019, 04:26 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for MPSC after completing graduation via distance mode?

You are eligible to appear for MPSC examination.

MPSC examination is conducted in three stages.

The eligibility to appear in the examination is that
:-

Candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

Bachelor degree in distance is valid for appearing in the examination.

The age limit is 19-33 years.

So, you are eligible to appear in the examination. To get more information visit at www.mpsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?