5th September 2012, 01:54 PM
abhishek1170802

Am I eligible to apply for NDA or CDS Exam after scoring 70% of marks in Intermediate?

i got 70 persentage in intermidiet exam. can i apply for nda or cds?

5th September 2012, 11:01 PM
venkataprakash.v
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for NDA or CDS Exam after scoring 70% of marks in Intermediate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by abhishek1170802 View Post
i got 70 persentage in intermidiet exam. can i apply for nda or cds?
You are eligible to apply for NDA Examination but you are not eligible to apply for CDS examination .

NDA Stands for National Defence Academy Examination and this examination is conducted by Union Public Service Commission twice in a year for admission to following any defence services like Army wings , Navy wings and Air force wings . Minimum Academic qualification for this examination is that applicant have to completed minimum qualification of Intermediate(12th) from a reputed School or equivalent qualification .

This year NDA I and NDA II examination was already completed . Next announcement will be publish in the month of December or January in the official website of UPSC as well as employment news paper . So if you are wiling to apply for NDA Examination then wait for few months and then notification will be published . Only online forms will be available and there is no offline applications .

Minimum Eligibility Criteria :-

Applicant must be citizen of Indian and Unmarried male applicants are eligible to apply . Married and Female candidates are not eligible to apply .

If you wish to join Air force / Navy wings then applicant must have a studied their intermediate with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects of a reputed Institution or equivalent qualification .

Applicant must have attained the age of 16.5 years and must not have attained the age of 19 years and there is no upper age limits for reserved categories .

Applicant must be physically and mentally fit while appearing for this examination . So the applicant must be free from the all the diseases .

So according to your qualification , you are not eligible to apply for CDS Examination . But you are eligible to apply for NDA Examination .

More details , Visit the official website :- www.upsc.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?