2nd August 2017, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for NET exam after completion of M.Sc Dairy Science?

Am I eligible to apply for NET exam after completion of M.Sc Dairy Science? What are the minimum criteria they will look for to apply? Is my course valid to apply? Can you please give me the right information to proceed further? Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to appear in NET for Dairy Science postgraduate?
  2. After doing Masters in Dairy Science am I eligible for NET exam?
  3. How to do masters degree in dairy science of animal science and dairy science department of agriculture university?
  4. Can I do M.Tech course in dairy technology after completion of B.Sc Computer Science graduation?
  5. Am I eligible to apply for NET exam after completion of M.Sc IT course?
  6. Eligibility for masters after completing Dairy diploma in Dairy technology?
  7. Entrance exam syllabus for msc in dairy microbiology held by national dairy research institute (karnal)?
  8. Can I do M.Tech post graduation course in Dairy Technology after completion of B.Sc Computer Science?
  9. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in computer science after completion of MCA?
  10. How to apply for M.Sc in Dairy Microbiology at Dairy Science college at Hebbal Bangalore and entrance exams details if any?
  11. Am I eligible to do Ph.D after completion of M.Sc Computer Science?
  12. List of colleges offering MSc(Dairy Science) in Uttar Pradesh -- [New]
  13. Can biotech students apply for UGC NET in environment sciences?
  14. Am I eligible to apply for CSIR NET in earth science? I am doing MSc environmental science
  15. What are the career options available after completion of 12th PCB?
  16. Am I eligible to apply for UGC NET environmental science after completion of agriculture graduation with horticulture?
  17. Can I be eligible for NET, SET exam after completing BSc computer science in regular and MSc software technology in correspondence
  18. Am i eligible to apply for UGC NET June after graduation in MSc Botany with 57%? -- [Most Discussed]
4th August 2017, 06:43 PM
ravinayadav256

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for NET exam after completion of M.Sc Dairy Science?

Yes you are eligible for NET exam.

Eligibility criteria for NET exam:-

Candidate must have passed master degree or equivalent examination with minimum 55%(50% for SC/ST/PWD/OBC) aggregate marks from a recognized university.

Candidate must be citizen of India .

Age limit for JRF :-

Not more than 28 years

Age limit for UGC NET:-

There is no upper age limit for assistant professor.

Job profiles of M.Sc(Dairy science):-

Associate professor
Dairy extension officer
Veterinary officer
Dairy microbiology professor

Employment areas:-

Colleges
Universities
Dairy microbiology department
Milk plants
National dairy research institutes
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?