11th December 2010, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

Study material for Computer Science and Maths paper for UGC NET exam? Reference books for UGC NET exam?

I am going to appear UGC NET on computer science. I want study material of Computer science and math paper.Any reference book on that subject please suggest me to get into NET. Any one having some study material please send me on [email protected] . It will help me a lot.

12th December 2010, 01:47 AM
subho19
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Study material for Computer Science and Maths paper for UGC NET exam? Reference books for UGC NET exam?

Dear friend,
practice the honours level mathematices and clear your concept in computer science...
13th December 2010, 09:18 AM
kumarpravir007
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Study material for Computer Science and Maths paper for UGC NET exam? Reference books for UGC NET exam?

have a very basic knowledge in the subject of computer science and for the study material refer to any of the coaching centres and search on the net
18th December 2010, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

m not able to get from books 4.com...can u suggest something else...
22nd January 2011, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

Hello, I'm doing MCA final year, I am going to appear UGC NET on computer science. I want study material of Computer science. Any reference book on that subject please suggest me to get into NET. Any one having some study material please send me on [email protected]. It will help me a lot....
20th February 2011, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

hello,i m doing MCA final year,want to give an exam of UGC NET for computer science.I want study material of computer science....also suggest me how to get prepared for the exam..please tell me which book would be the best for that.....Any one having some study material please send me on [email protected]......
24th February 2011, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

Hello, I'm doing MCA final year, I am going to appear UGC NET on computer science. I want study material of Computer science. Any reference book on that subject please suggest me to get into NET. Any one having some study material please send me on [email protected]. It will help me a lot....
25th February 2011, 12:51 AM
shweta_Patil

I m a final year MCA student n going to apper for UGC NET for computer science.Ineed a study material to get prepared
please send me on [email protected]..
7th March 2011, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

Please send me computer science study material for UGC NET on [email protected]
7th March 2011, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

hello,i have done MCA and,want to give an exam of UGC NET for computer science.I want study material of computer science....also suggest me how to get prepared for the exam..please tell me which book would be the best for that.....Any one having some study material please send me on [email protected]
20th March 2011, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

hi, i have completed MCA.I want to appear in UGC NET.Will any one send me study material on [email protected]
4th April 2011, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

hi, i have completed MCA. i want to appear in UGC NET.plz send me study material of computer science on [email protected]
7th April 2011, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

Currently i am doing MCA (Final semester).I want the study material of ugc net exam for the subject computer science...
Email [email protected]
11th April 2011, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

plz send me study material for maths on [email protected]
13th April 2011, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

i want computer science previous question papaer
25th April 2011, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

Pl send me study material for ugc net related computer science on [email protected]
25th April 2011, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

hi, i have completed MCA.I want to appear in UGC NET.Will any one send me study material on [email protected]
29th April 2011, 01:37 PM
pardeep garg

Post Re: Study material for Computer Science and Maths paper for UGC NET exam? Reference books for UGC NET exam?

I am going to appear UGC NET on computer science. I want study material of Computer science and math paper.Any reference book on that subject please suggest me to get into NET. Any one having some study material please send me on [email protected] . It will help me a lot. thanx
1st May 2011, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

hi what is the crieteria to appearing in ugc net plz reply on [email protected]
4th May 2011, 03:03 AM
Unregistered

Hi, I want some special tips for UGC NET EXAM June 2011.
12th May 2011, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

prepare for the subjects in following manner:---
1.Operating System
2.Computer Organization
3.A.I.
these are enough to score.

other will be covered automatically.....

Pankaj Kumar Jha
Bihar
contact2pankajit$gmail.com
16th May 2011, 03:06 AM
adarsh78612

hi, i m providing for ugc net study material, contact for details- 09654550286
27th May 2011, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

iam dng m.sc computer science right now.i need some tips to prepare for ugc net exam computer science and also i need author name and title of the particular book
29th May 2011, 01:00 AM
adarsh78612

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
iam dng m.sc computer science right now.i need some tips to prepare for ugc net exam computer science and also i need author name and title of the particular book
thanks i want ti you for better help call me 09654550286 or mail me at my mail id
14th June 2011, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

i want csir net maths study material
11th July 2011, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

I am going to appear UGC NET on computer science. I want study material of Computer science .Any reference book on that subject please suggest me to get into NET.
Any one having some study material please send me on [email protected].
11th July 2011, 07:40 PM
Gita Irudhayaraj
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: Study material for Computer Science and Maths paper for UGC NET exam? Reference books for UGC NET exam?

Hi friend,

UGC NET EXAM

UGC net exam is easy to clear if you thorough all the topics in your syllabus.
All the areas of the syllabus you have to be very thorough.

I am sending some files see in the attachments.

Also visit:

www.indiabix.com for aptitude questions.

All the best.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Syllabus-net.pdf(936.4 KB, 743 views)
File Type: pdf net-p3-jun2010.pdf(141.4 KB, 871 views)

Last edited by Gita Irudhayaraj; 24th July 2011 at 08:59 PM. Reason: to attach some files.
10th August 2011, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

HELLO...PLESE GIVE ME DETAIL INFORMATION ABOUT UGC
12th August 2011, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

Hi, Thanks for you question paper. I want to know trhe particular coaching from where I get help for UGC-NET in Computer Science.
[email protected]

QUOTE=Gita Irudhayaraj;904098]Hi friend,

UGC NET EXAM

UGC net exam is easy to clear if you thorough all the topics in your syllabus.
All the areas of the syllabus you have to be very thorough.

I am sending some files see in the attachments.

Also visit:

www.indiabix.com for aptitude questions.

All the best.
[/QUOTE]
3rd September 2011, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

Hi, I have M.Phil computer science & I want to appear in UGC NET.Will send me study material on [email protected]
3rd September 2011, 10:31 PM
S-R-B

If you want to get the Study material for Computer Science and Maths paper for UGC NET exam and also Reference books for UGC NET exam,then you can visit this sites:-

->www.indiabix.com
11th September 2011, 01:55 AM
fm080300031

Dear All...
Rahul Here !

If any One who has recently cleared the UGC NET Exam. They He/She is humbly requested to plz assist me in that Case via email address...
Thanks & Rgds
Rahul kataria
[email protected]
13th September 2011, 01:37 PM
cknmca

Dear all,

find the links below and select modern question paper only in that main site
http://www.ugc.ac.in/inside/oldqp.html
13th September 2011, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

Iam an MCA graduate 2009 .I want study materials or some links for searching more detail study for computer science important papers.
please send me to [email protected]
18th September 2011, 10:55 AM
hrushi614

Quote:
I am going to appear UGC NET on computer science. I want study material of Computer science and math paper.Any reference book on that subject please suggest me to get into NET. Any one having some study material please send me on [email protected] . It will help me a lot.
hi friend,
To prepare well for UGC-NET you have to study good books. some of the books with authors i mentioned here.

1)operating system-Silberschatz-Gavin
2)c,c++ - yeswantkanitkar
3)dbms - jim gay
4)softwareengineering - roger pressman

all the best
23rd September 2011, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

study materials for accounts & maths can you please provide
15th October 2011, 02:01 PM
dimple.simple
Senior Member++

prepare for the subjects in following manner:---
1.Operating System
2.Computer Organization
3.A.I.
these are enough to score.

other will be covered automatically.....

Pankaj Kumar Jha
Bihar
contact2pankajit$gmail.com
1st November 2011, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

Please tell me the best coaching center for ugc exam for computer science subject in chandigarh at email address of [email protected]
21st December 2011, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir i m sweta i complete my MCA in 2009. & I want study materials or some links for searching more detail study for computer science.
31st December 2011, 02:51 AM
Unregistered

hii... I m sakshi.. m doing MCA.. please mail me the study material for ugc computer science application exam.. my id is
[email protected]
13th February 2012, 08:09 AM
Unregistered

hi I am doing MCA.... nd want to attend NET exam .....please provide me ugc net study materials related to computer science and applications....
13th February 2012, 08:21 AM
Unregistered

KINDLY GIVE ME UGC NET STUDY MATERIALS FOR COMPUTER SCIENCE AND APPLICATIONS
13th February 2012, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

I have cleared my MCA this year n going to apper for UGC NET for computer science.I need a study material to get prepared
please send me on [email protected]
15th February 2012, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Hello, Hussain,
I am Md., I am also preparing for NET, Computer Science, U can take correspondance course study material of ELITE Coaching. my email is [email protected]
6th March 2012, 12:39 PM
sonidubey

Sir ,I am appearing for net exam for computer science. plz give me important details regarding preparation and also material availability.

thanx
20th March 2012, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

plz mail me net stdy material on [email protected]
20th March 2012, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

hi i am preparing for ugc net 2012 june. if any one having material regrad this plz contact on my d-- [email protected]. it will help me lot. thanx
17th April 2012, 10:36 PM
Unregistered

MCA 2009 pass out my name is Rajesh plz send me th study meaterial to this main ID:[email protected]
21st May 2012, 02:42 PM
hari prasads

hi, i have completed MCA.I want to appear in UGC NET.Will any one send me study material on [email protected]......

thanking you.........
1st June 2012, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

hi iam preparing for ugc net 2012 examination in computer science....can anyone please help me with the study material and sample papers....please mail me all the listed information to my id [email protected]....
ill be highly grateful to whosoever mail them to me...thankyou...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?