10th April 2017, 12:51 PM
R Thirukumaran

Am I eligible to apply for Ph.D in IIAP after completion of M.Sc mathematics?

I eagerly to do Ph.D astrophysics with fellowship in IIAP, I am an M.Sc maths student my question is I am eligible or not if I apply IIAP? if I am eligible to apply further what I do like entrance exam and other things please send me on message to me. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to do Ph.D after passing M.Sc in Mathematics with 49%? Is it possible to do M.Sc again to score good marks?
  2. Am I eligible to do Ph.D after completion of M.Sc Computer Science?
  3. Am I eligible to study PhD in Mathematics after B.E.(CSE)? List of institutes which offer PhD in Mathematics?
  4. Am I eligible to study Integrated PhD after completion of B.Sc(Mathematics)?
  5. Which graduation course to do if planning to do Ph.D in Maths in future?
  6. Can I study PhD in Mathematics after completion of my B.Tech?
  7. Eligibility to study PhD in Mathematics for EE graduate? How can I get a chance for doing PhD in Mathematics?
  8. Am I eligible to study PhD in Mathematics after completing MS in Computer Science?
  9. How can I go for PhD in Mathematics after 12th? Duration of course? In how many streams can I do PhD?
  10. How can I directly join Ph.D mathematics? I have completed MSc Mathematics -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Is M.Sc in Mathematics equivalent to M.Sc in Tech Industrial Mathematics with Computer Applications? NET and PhD can be done after that? Which one is better to opt for?
  12. How and where can I join PhD in Industrial Biotechnology? Name of institutes and their requirements?
  13. Mechanical engineer with 4 years work experience is eligible to do PhD in Mathematics? What route to take for pursuing PhD in Mathematics?
  14. Am I eligible for Assistant Professor of Mathematics while doing PhD?
  15. What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing Ph.D course? Am I eligible after completion of M.Sc course with 57% marks?
  16. How can I study Ph.D in Mathematics directly being a M.Sc post graduate?
  17. How to do Ph.D after studying MSc in mathematics?
  18. Am I eligible to do Ph.D course after completion of M.Sc in Electronics?
11th April 2017, 12:15 AM
ranu shahi

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for Ph.D in IIAP after completion of M.Sc mathematics?

Yes you are eligible to pursue Ph.D. As because you have passed master degree.
But you need to clear entrance test then only you will be eligible to get admission in Ph.D.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?