31st January 2021, 11:20 AM
Vivega Arumugakani

Am I eligible to apply for RRB and Bank exams if having arrears in BE?

Sir, I have completed my Degree course but I have arrears in BE. My arrears exam will be written in coming February last. I would like to apply RRB and Bank exams. Am I eligible for that or not? I can apply for that or not?

9th February 2021, 01:27 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for RRB and Bank exams if having arrears in BE?

You are not eligible to apply for the banking recruitment examination.

The required educational qualification to appear for the examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

Candidates with backlogs are not eligible to apply for the examination.

The age limit varies with examination and post. For detail information about the examination and recruitment procedure visit at www.ibps.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?