24th December 2018, 02:00 AM
Dharmendra.js

Am I eligible to apply for training in Bokaro Steel Plant being a BE Mechanical 2nd year student?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am a student of BE with Mechanical Engineering. I am in 2nd year and I want to do training in Bokaro Steel Plant. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for me to do training in this company.

15th May 2021, 12:47 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for training in Bokaro Steel Plant being a BE Mechanical 2nd year student?

You simply have to follow the below-mentioned procedure for training in Bokaro Steel Plant

** First of all write an application addressed to the HR manager of the company.
** Give a brief detail of your current profile in the application.
** Also mention at least two references for ease in getting approval on the application.
** Ensure the submission of a hard copy of the application in the HR office before the due date of submission.
** Once the application gets approved by HR you can start the training in the plant.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?