11th May 2011, 04:04 AM
Unregistered

Procedure for summer training in Bokaro Steel plant for 2nd year Mechanical student?

sir,i m mechanical 2 nd year student and i want to do training in bokaro steel plant,so please tell me the procedure for it.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for summer training in Bokaro Steel Plant?
  2. Summer training in Bokaro Steel plant for 2nd year Mechanical branch student?
  3. How to do summer training in Bokaro Steel Plant? I am a B.Tech 2nd year Mechanical engineering student
  4. Procedure for summer training in Bokaro Steel plant for 2nd year Mechanical student? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Possibilities of Summer Training in Bokaro Steel Plant for 3rd year Mechanical student?
  6. Procedure to enroll for summer training in Bokaro Steel Plant being a 6th sem students?
  7. How to do training from Bokaro steel plant? Procedure of training?
  8. Summer internship in Bokaro steel plant after B.Tech 2nd year in Mechanical engineering? -- [New]
  9. What will I have to do for training in Bokaro Steel plant?
  10. Procedure of summer training in Bokaro Steel Plant? I am a MBA student
  11. Training in Bokaro Steel Plant for Diploma in 2nd year student?
  12. Summer Training programme in Bokaro Steel Plant for B.Tech(ME) student?
  13. Can I do training from Bokaro Steel plant while in 2nd year of Diploma?
  14. Procedure to do industrial training from Bokaro Steel Plant while studying Mechanical 2nd year?
  15. How to get training from Bokaro Steel Plant being 2nd year Electronics and Communication engineer?
  16. How may I do training at Rourkela or Bokaro steel plant? I'm student of B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year
  17. What's the procedure for doing summer training in BHEL, Bokaro for ECE students?
  18. Procedure to apply for training in Bokaro Steel Plant for Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering 2nd year student?
4th July 2011, 11:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure for summer training in Bokaro Steel plant for 2nd year Mechanical student?

respected sir/madam,
I am currently in my 3rd semester of b.tech mechanical from svit, in ATP
I would like to know about the procedure for summer internship in BHEL.This internship I'd like to have when i'll be in my 3rd year.
Kindly,let me know the procedure soon.
I hereby,look forward for your response.
yours sincerely,
mohamed imran .
e-mail id: [email protected]
29th July 2011, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure for summer training in Bokaro Steel plant for 2nd year Mechanical student?

respected sir/madam,
I am currently STUDYING in my 5th semester of b.tech mechanical from in NIT SRINAGAR .
I would like to know about the procedure for WINTER internship in BSL BOKARO.
yours sincerely
pushpak kumar
6th September 2011, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

Sir, what is the procedure to do the vocational training from Bokaro Steel plant for 3rd year B.Tech (Production branch) from BIT Sindri. kindly revert mail to me for this i will remain greatful to you.

Thanks
Regards
Rajendra Prasad
mail id : - [email protected]
18th September 2011, 01:31 AM
shailzya kumari

Smile Re: Procedure for summer training in Bokaro Steel plant for 2nd year Mechanical student?

sir,i m mechanical 2 nd year student and i want to do training in bokaro steel plant,so please tell me the procedure for it.
2nd December 2011, 11:34 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,i am amit kumar mehta and mechanical 2nd year student ,i want to do training in bokaro steel plant,please tell me the procedure for it ,i am from ranchi.
my email id [email protected]
9th January 2012, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir...

i am a b.tech 2nd year 3rd sem student of mechanical branch...and want to do my summer trainning in this year in the month of june from sail,bokaro...!!
so plz tell me all the procedure for my asked inquiry..!!
it will be really kind of u...!!

HAMMAD HASSAN
P.NO-09728010700
E-mail- [email protected]
doing B.TECH from M.D.U
3rd February 2012, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

respected sir,
i want to know what is the procedure for to do the training from bokaro steel plant in this summmer for mechanical 2nd year student..
please revert me email for this i will ever obliged to you.

your's truely
deepak kumar tiwary
email: [email protected]
mobile:07416878574
hyderabad
4th February 2012, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

hello sir/madam,i am amit kumar and a student of mechanical & automation engineering 3rd year student from (G.B. PANT GOVT. ENGINEERING COLLEGE NEWDELHI) affliated from guru govind singh indraprastha university newdelhi ,i want to do training in bokaro steel plant,please tell me the procedure for it.
my email id [email protected]

my contact number : 9555053943
28th February 2012, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

sir, i m Krishna want know about industrial training in 2nd year for b.tech in (production and industrial engineering) . this time i m studying in SAM higginbottom institute of agriculture ,technology and science so please send me all the procedure of it .
Email id : [email protected] and my contact no is 08005327466
8th March 2012, 12:29 AM
Unregistered

sir i am a student of mechanical 3rd year plz suggest me how to apply in bokaro steel plant for summer training. my contect no is---7737283167 [email protected]
21st March 2012, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir,
with due to humble submission,i am a student of mechanical engg
and i am doing own course in Annamalai University at Tamilnadu.
i have to say that i want to do traning on sail at bokaro steel
city on the comming month of June
so,i therefor request to you,tell me the procedure for that
for this act of gratitude i will always be gateful to you.
[email protected]
cont no:08148013033
25th March 2012, 11:53 PM
Unregistered

Procedure for summer training in Bokaro steel plant.

Respected sir, i am Mahtab Alam and a student of B.tech Mechanical Branch complete 2nd year and want to do my summer training in this year in month last june in Bokaro.....
So please tell me all the procedure for my asked inquiry.
I will be really kind of u.....!!
MAHTAB ALAM
P.No- 08560853136
E-mail-
[email protected]
Doing B.tech from MEWAR UNIVERSITY CHITTORGARH (RAJSTHAN)
26th March 2012, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

sir,i m B.E mechanical 2nd year student. i want to do the traning from bokaro steel plant in summer vacation. tell me what is the procedure to do it... Name-dharmendra kumar vishwakarma,my contact no.- 07200551476 and my email id [email protected]
9th April 2012, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

respected sir,
i want to know what is the procedure for to do the training from bokaro steel plant in this summmer for mechanical 2nd year student..

your's truely
Kailash Rana
email: [email protected]
mobile:9931199530
ICFAI University Jharkhand
Ranchi
10th May 2012, 12:50 AM
Unregistered

i want to know about summer internship program for logistic management, supply chain management and import export managent in sail bokaro
10th May 2012, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

How may I do training at Rourkela or Bokaro steel plant? I'm student of B.Tech ME 3rd year

[email protected]
10th May 2012, 08:16 PM
BIKARANT RAI

hi dear,
Procedure for summer training in Bokaro Steel plant for 2nd year Mechanical student?

Respected sir...

i am a b.tech 2nd year 3rd sem student of mechanical branch...and want to do my summer trainning in this year in the month of june from sail,bokaro...!!

bikarant rai
P.NO-09728010700
E-mail- [email protected]
doing B.TECH from M.D.U
10th May 2012, 08:20 PM
BIKARANT RAI

hi dear,

respected sir/madam,
I am currently in my 3rd semester of b.tech mechanical from svit, in ATP
I would like to know about the procedure for summer internship in BHEL.This internship I'd like to have when i'll be in my 3rd year.
yours sincerely,
bikarant rai .
17th May 2012, 11:46 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir
I am jitendra kumar student of siwan engneering and technical intitute siwan mechanical 3rd year .I want to summer traning in BSL Bocaro.

so please tell me all the procedur for my asked inquawari.

your fathfully
jitenda kumar
mob. no. 9708122596 ,7209364614
e-mail- [email protected]
17th June 2012, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

sir,i m mechanical @ AUTOMATION 2 nd year student and i want to do training in bokaro steel plant,so please tell me the procedure for it.
2nd August 2012, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

sir,
can civil student can do training in sail?
1st October 2012, 07:53 AM
Unregistered

Sir I'm doing 3rd year B.Tech Metallurgy and Material Science engg..Can you plz tel me Intership in Bokoro or Rourkela steel plant
17th December 2012, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

rahulkumar ( rit roorkee).
E-mail [email protected]
17th December 2012, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

dear sir, i want to know what is the procedure for to do the training from bokaro steel plant in this winter for mechanical 2nd year student..
rahul kumar from rit roorkee.
email [email protected]
14th February 2013, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

Amit hazari(surya world )
Email id:[email protected]
22nd February 2013, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

sir im btech 2nd year student ,my branch is EEE(electrical and electronic engineering) ,i want to do training from bokaro steel plant .so sir i want to know the procedure for it.

kundan kishor
SRM UNIVERSITY KATTANGLATHUR ,CHENAI ,
TAMILNADU

CONTACT
PHONE-07305367296
[email protected]
25th April 2013, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

respected sir/madam,
i am 4th sem. mechanical engineering student and i waana do summer training from sail bokaro (jhar.) . so u please send me a email about what is the procedure for it ?And what is the last date of form submission .
I will be highly grateful to u for this act of kindness.
yours sincerely
pranav kant
E-mail - [email protected]
26th April 2013, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

RESPECTIVE SIR

I am student of B.E. -2nd yr(mechanical) i want to do traininig from bukaro steel plant , sir so please tell me what is procedure for it

yashwant kumar soni
shri shankaracharya group of institution bhilai
chattisgarh

CONTACT- 8269865696
EMAIL - yashwant.soni.1994@gmail .com
30th October 2013, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

please give me the procedure of training in bokaro steel plant,jharkhand.i am a mechanical engg. student in 2nd year.my email is [email protected]
20th November 2013, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

procedure for winter training in bokaro steel plant for 3rd year civil engineering student
6th January 2014, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

respected sir,

your's
Ritesh Kumar
2nd year Mech Eng..
NIT-Bhopal
[email protected]
20th February 2014, 09:20 AM
Unregistered

sir,
i want to know about the procedure for doing training in bokaro steel plant in summer for electrical 2nd year.plse
suggest me in brief to send in my email id...
thnk u!
yours
deepak kumar mishra
2nd yr electrial engg.
[email protected]
26th February 2014, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir, i am Manish kr raj and a student of B.tech Mechanical Branch complete 2nd year and want to do my summer training in this year in month 0f june 2014 in Bokaro.....
So please tell me all the procedure for my asked inquiry.
I will be really kind of u.....!!

Manish Raj.
Ph.no-08260893223;Godda;Jharkhand.
Email Id:[email protected].
14th March 2014, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

i am a b.tech 2nd year 4th sem student of NIT WARANGAL mechanical branch and i want to do my summer trainning in this year from sail,bokaro...!!. m available from may to half july.
aditya kumar
phone:8008405277
email id:[email protected]
1st April 2014, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am the student of me. engineenring 2nd year. How to apply the application form of training in summer
28th April 2014, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

hi sir...
i'm now doing b.tech engineering with mechanical from GURU KASHI UNIVERSITY talwandi sabo, punjab. i want to know that how i do training of 6th month in SAIL. PLZ sent me procedure of [email protected]
29th April 2014, 11:11 PM
Unregistered

respected sir/madam,
i am currently in 4th sem of BE mechanical in pes university ,Bangalore
i would like to know about procedure for summer internship in sail Bokaro ,i am free in june &july .
kindly , inform sir
i will look for your response .
yours sincerely,
SUNIL KUMAR YADAV
e-mail id : [email protected] ,contact no 9945816572
12th October 2014, 03:44 AM
Unregistered

Respected Sir,
I am a Student of Computer Science Engineer now 7th Semester. I want to do a Industrial Training in SAIL Bokaro..
Please mail me the Procedure for this..
Name :- Rupendra kumar
Email Id :- [email protected]
22nd January 2015, 08:03 AM
Unregistered

sir,i m mechanical 2 nd year student and i
want to do training in bokaro steel plant,so
please tell me the procedure for it.
Name- nilesh chandra suman
mobile no. 9729182403
Email- [email protected]
26th January 2018, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am mechanical engineer 2nd year student. I want to do training bokaro steel plant. Please give information for it. Mob-9931799147
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?