4th December 2020, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for the UGC NET(History) being an MA student with Ancient Indian History, Culture and Archaeology?

Hello everyone, I am studying MA in Ancient Indian History, Culture and Archaeology. I want to apply for the UGC NET with History. Am I eligible to apply for the UGC NET in History? Please let me know immediately.

5th December 2020, 04:03 PM
Jaishree Sukhwani

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for the UGC NET(History) being an MA student with Ancient Indian History, Culture and Archaeology?

You can apply for the NTA NET Exam only for the subject in which you have completed your master's degree/equivalent. But in case, the subject is not on the list, you may apply for the related subject.
Candidates are required to complete their Master's Degree exam within 2 years from the date of UGC NET result with a required percentage (without rounding off). Candidates failing to meet the condition shall be considered disqualified.
6th December 2020, 11:23 AM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for the UGC NET(History) being an MA student with Ancient Indian History, Culture and Archaeology?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for the UGC NET(History) being an MA student with Ancient Indian History, Culture and Archaeology.

You must have completed your MA with minimum aggregate of 55% to be eligible for this exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?