6th June 2012, 08:47 PM
Yashwanthggowda

Am I eligible to attend the WIPRO WASE Program? I have completed my 10th and PU with 60%

Hi i completed my 10th n pu with 60 plus percent n also in degree bsc with 65 upto 5th sem but i got failed in one sub i'm 6th sem so in eligible to attend for wipro wase program or not please reply what to do ... Thanking you....

7th June 2012, 10:03 PM
vike
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to attend the WIPRO WASE Program? I have completed my 10th and PU with 60%

The eligibility criteria to apply for WIPRO WASE program is as given below.

A B.Sc. degree in CS / IT / Electronics / Physics / Mathematics / Statistics or BCA or BCM
At least 50% marks in aggregate in 10th & 12th
At least 60% marks in aggregate in graduation
You must have Mathematics as one of the subjects in 12th
You should be in the final year of graduation.

As you have failed one subject in 6th sem so you are not eligible to apply for WASE
entrance test this year. You can apply next year.

http://careers.wipro.com/
7th June 2012, 10:11 PM
yudhveergvs
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to attend the WIPRO WASE Program? I have completed my 10th and PU with 60%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yashwanthggowda View Post
Hi i completed my 10th n pu with 60 plus percent n also in degree bsc with 65 upto 5th sem but i got failed in one sub i'm 6th sem so in eligible to attend for wipro wase program or not please reply what to do ... Thanking you....

hi friend,

WASE stands for Wipro Academy of Software Excellence.This course focuses for the Higher education of the Intelligent youngsters..

The program is open to graduates or to students in their final year of graduation

.Here is the eligibility criteria for the WASE exam:

You must be a graduate that is must have the B.Sc. ( Computer Science/Electronics,
Physics, and Mathematics) / BCM / BCA degree....

Or Your academic percentage must be equal to OR above 60% in 10th,

12th and in graduation till date.

After the entrance exam you will have to pass the two phases that are conducted by the WASE authority ,phases are:

1.Technical Interview:Question are asked on the daily life and it is a very important round in the selection procedure of WASE.

2.HR Interview: This is the final steep towards selection in
WASE.

Hope you understands all the things related to the
WASE exam..

you can visit for more information

http://careers.wipro.com/

Best Wishes..
7th June 2012, 10:20 PM
babusingh rajpurohit
Member+

Thumbs up Re: Am I eligible to attend the WIPRO WASE Program? I have completed my 10th and PU with 60%

you ca refer to this below

A B.Sc. degree in CS / IT / Electronics / Physics / Mathematics / Statistics or BCA or BCM
At least 50% marks in aggregate in 10th & 12th
At least 60% marks in aggregate in graduation
You must have Mathematics as one of the subjects in 12th
You should be in the final year of graduation.
7th June 2012, 10:32 PM
hemant.pm2212

Quote:

The WASE program is a initiative in the field of higher education in India. It offers B.Sc, BCA and BCM students the opportunity to immediately take up an MS course in Computer Science without having to complete an engineering degree after graduation. Students gain invaluable industry exposure and develop their technical skills by working on live projects on weekdays for the duration of the course.

In order to ensure the best students appear for the entrance test to the WASE program. following are the eligibility criteria:

The program is open to graduates or to students in their final year of graduation.

candidate should be from B.Sc. ( Computer Science/Electronics, Physics, and Mathematics) / BCM / BCA. Candidate from Mathematics, CS, IT, Physics, Statistics, Electronics branches can also appear inthe test. In addition to it, candidate should have equal to or more than 50% in 10th, 50% 12th & 60% in graduation till date and he/she should have studied Mathematics in 12th.

The selection procedure for WASE comprises of three stages, a Common Entrance Test, Technical Interview and HR interview.

As you have scored 60% in 10th and 65% in Bsc, so you can appear for it. But as you have failed in 6th sem so, try next year. Don't worry first clear your Bsc properly and apply for it.

Best of luck.
7th June 2012, 11:53 PM
sumit911

Quote:
Im sorry but you are ineligible. I have uploaded the WIPRO WASE BROCHURE. You can check all the details.

wase-graduate-to-careers-in-it.pdf
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?