2nd August 2013, 02:38 PM
Parimala Sabharinathan

Am I eligible for B.A economics after passing 12th CBSE

My son is in the 12th standard, CBSE stream. His chore subjects are Economics, Accountancy, Business Studies, English and Entrepreneurship. Since he has not taken up Maths, will he not be eligible to do B.A Economics or B.A Commerce at SRCC.

15th June 2014, 11:59 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for B.A economics after passing 12th CBSE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parimala Sabharinathan View Post
My son is in the 12th standard, CBSE stream. His chore subjects are Economics, Accountancy, Business Studies, English and Entrepreneurship. Since he has not taken up Maths, will he not be eligible to do B.A Economics or B.A Commerce at SRCC.
The Applicant who complete 12th standard are eligible to apply for BA course, Whatever stream is no problem. Any stream candidates are eligible for BA course. So, after completing 12th standard you're son eligible for B.A economics.
The common Educational Qualification to Apply for BA Course is that candidate should Complete 12th from the recognized University /Institution. There is no restriction on the stream in 12th standard level. So, Any stream candidates are eligible to apply for this BA Course like, Commerce/Arts/Science stream candidates . Your age should be Not less than 17 years and Not more than 21 years . The Minimum Percentage of marks is Differ from College to College . Some College require 50% Percentage of marks and Top Colleges may require Minimum 60% Percentage of marks. After Completing your 12th standard you may get admission for BA Course. First preference will be given for the candidate who score good percentage of marks in 12th board Examination .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?