16th July 2012, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

How to take admission in MBBS in Gujarat after passing 12th CBSE?

my daughter is studing in mumbai .she is in cbse board in11 std.i want to take adm. in mbbs at guj passing her 12 cbse.so pls guied us.

Related Questions:
  1. How much percentage is required to take admission in MBBS in Gujarat after passing 12th science?
  2. Percentage required for MBBS in CBSE quota in Gujarat?
  3. Eligibility to apply in GUJCET for 12th CBSE ST candidate? Percentage required in 12th CBSE to get seat in MBBS in Gujarat? -- [New]
  4. Is a student who has done 12th from kerala with 88% marks, eligible for take admission in MBBS course from gujarat or maharashtra?
  5. Would I be considered under the 75% state(Gujarat) reservation quota for taking admission in Gujarat engineering colleges? I have done 10th(ICSE board) and 12th(CBSE board) from Gujarat. I have domicile of Gujarat
  6. What is the admission procedure in GUJCET for CBSE students born in Gujarat?
  7. How can I get the admission in engineering college? Can I be eligible for GUJCET exam entrance test if I am taking admission in CBSE for 11th and 12th in Gujarat?
  8. CBSE or Gujarat State Board, which one covers the format of JEE Mains? Whose priority is more at the time of admission at any engineering college in Gujarat?
  9. How to take admission in MBBS in Gujarat after CBSE
  10. Am I eligible to get admission for B.Tech in Gujarat under 75% reserved seat?
  11. Can I get admission in engineering college at Gujarat if studying 12th from CBSE Board?
  12. Am I eligible for MBBS/BDS after passing 12th with 77.80 from Gujarat Board
  13. How many seats are there for CBSE student in Government College of Medical in Gujarat?
  14. How many seats are available for MBBS in Gujarat? Any college which will be started for MBBS in Gujarat? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What should I do to secure admission in MBBS, Gujarat after passing 12th and GCET exam from Goa board
  16. What's the eligibility criteria(for MBBS course) to get admission in Gujarat?
  17. Percentage quota of CBSE appeared student from Gujarat in state engineering colleges through GUJCET?
  18. What is the quota of admission in engineering colleges in Gujarat?
3rd March 2013, 08:58 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission in MBBS in Gujarat after passing 12th CBSE?

which passing marks in 12th science chemistry paper?
26th October 2019, 06:38 PM
suchi haria
Junior Member+

Default Re: How to take admission in MBBS in Gujarat after passing 12th CBSE?

The eligibility criteria for MBBS is
1) Candidate must pass 12 standard with 50% with physics, chemistry and biology
2) Candidate must be at least of 17 years
3) Candidate must appear for an entrance exam that is NEET
You will have to apply for the migration certificate and you will get admission in the 15% quota in Gujarat if you are a domecile of Maharashtra
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?