19th June 2012, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for B.Ed after completing B.Com(H) from Delhi University with 50% marks

am i elegible for b.ed as i have completed b.com(h) from delhi university with 50% marks?

Related Questions:
3rd July 2012, 09:03 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for B.Ed after completing B.Com(H) from Delhi University with 50% marks

Yes, one can do B.Ed after B.Com. Graduation is the main qualification necessary for this course. You need to obtain 50% marks in B.Com. You need to attend B.Ed entrance examination as part of selection process. Some of the subject areas where in you will be tested in this exam are teaching aptitude, language skills, reasoning, general awareness etc. If you get a good score in this exam you can apply for B.Ed in reputed colleges.
15th June 2013, 10:48 AM
Paliyal79

Default Re: Am I eligible for B.Ed after completing B.Com(H) from Delhi University with 50% marks

Yes.
You can take the admission in any B.ed college, but firstly you have to give the entrance exam conducted by the Universities.
ELIGIBILITY-
The candidate must have graduation in any stream from a recognized University with minimum 50% marks.
So after B.com prepare yourself for entrance for taking seat in good government college.
ALL THE BEST
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?