9th April 2012, 10:26 PM
shiviramsgiri

How to apply for PGCET M.Tech in Bangalore?

i studied my b.tech in ap now i want to apply pgcet m.tech in Bangalore plz give last date for applying & details about it to my mail id rmtj780&gmail.com

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for PGCET? Books to be referred to prepare for IT branch in B.Tech? Fee structure details for M.Tech in different universities?
  2. How to apply for PGCET M.Tech in Bangalore?
  3. Details about PGCET? Details regarding PGCET?
  4. From where in Bangalore to purchase the PGCET form for admission in M.Tech computer science? Any official website for PGCET Authority? Last date of getting the admission form and submission?
  5. What is the PGCET syllabus? Previous years papers and rank required in PGCET entrance exam to get in government M.Tech college? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What is the eligibility criteria of PGCET?
  7. How can I get the application form of PGCET to study M.Arch in Bangalore? Examination date and last date of form submission?
  8. When the application form of PGCET will be available in Bangalore? Detailed information and last date of form submission? -- [New]
  9. When is the PGCET exam? Last date to apply for M.Tech?
  10. What is the PGCET syllabus? Previous years question papers? What should be the ranking in the PGCET entrance exam?
  11. Details regarding PGCET entrance exam?
  12. Complete details about PGCET?
  13. How to do part time M.Tech course after scoring 40/100 in Karnataka PGCET
  14. Details about PGCET for BCA passed student? How to apply and prepare for PGCET?
  15. Details about PGCET? I am pursuing B.Tech final year
  16. Previous years question papers for Karnataka PGCET M.Tech for ECE branch
  17. Date of sale of application form of PGCET M.Tech karnataka?
  18. What is the future in M.Tech for B.Tech ECE student? Which colleges to prefer in Visakhapatnam? Can I get a seat in Visakhapatnam after scoring 5790 rank in PGCET?
12th July 2012, 10:14 PM
Uttam Nandi

Default Re: How to apply for PGCET M.Tech in Bangalore?

Karnataka PGCET 2012

PGCET 2012 conducted by Karnataka Examinations Authority is scheduled to be held on 28th and 29th July, 2012. This examination is taken for admission into post graduation courses like M.Tech, MBA, MCA, M.Arch, M.E. in the state of Karnataka. Those who have GATE score need not to write the common entrance examination should be required to register themselves for PGCET.
  • Applicants should have earn a degree of B.E./B.Tech/B.Arch/B.Planning with at least 50% marks.
  • For reserved category candidates minimum marks required in graduation is 45%.
  • A candidate can apply for courses relevent to qualification. One can apply for more than one course according to PGCET norm.
  • Paper will contain objective type questions. Negative marks is awarded for each incorrect response.
  • Language of the paper is only English.
Application can be made online. Registration for PGCET 2012 is closed. In case you have not already registered, you can not sit for PGCET this year. For further enquiry and admission details visit kea.kar.nic.in
15th June 2013, 10:47 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for PGCET M.Tech in Bangalore?

can you give me dates for the starting of regestration of PGCET2013..?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?