1st January 2011, 07:17 PM
r9740389184

Am I eligible for B.Ed after completing MBA in International Business

I Have Done MBA international business. I planning to do the BEd in corresponedence Mode.Am I eligible for BEd.My UG is BCom .?

Rajesh

1. Job prospects of masters international business in india? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Hospitality Management or International Business, which is better to opt in MBA for brighter future? List of colleges which offer MBA in International Business/ Hospitality Management?
  3. Courses available in abroad for M.Com last year student?
  4. Should I do MBA in International Business or MBA in HR?
  5. Which is better, MBA in finance or international business for a bank PO job? -- [New]
  6. MBA in Aviation Management vs. MBA in International Business
  7. Can I study MBA in International Business being a B.Sc(Nursing) candidate?
  8. Is International Business Management in MBA is better for further Ph.D and Executive course?
  9. Is IIBS- International Institute of Business Studies a study center only??
  10. Am I eligible to do MBA in international business in RAJADHANI ( TVM ) with 45 percentage in graduation?
  11. Procedure and total fee to study MBA(International Business) in IIFT?
  12. After BBA from Amity University can I study M.Sc in International Business Management from UK?
  13. Benefits of studying distance MBA(International Business) in Annamalai University?
  14. Is MBA enough to have a good career ahead? Which stream is better between International Business and Finance for a B.Com graduate?
  15. What is the scope of MBA International Business?
  16. Am I eligible to do Internship in Barclays being an MBA(International Business) student? Is it helpful to get job in Abroad?
  17. What should I study in Graduation to pursue MBA?
  18. Can I do MBA with HR and International Business specializations together?
10th January 2011, 06:57 PM
subho19

Smile Re: Am I eligible for B.Ed after completing MBA in International Business

Originally Posted by r9740389184 View Post

I Have Done MBA international business. I planning to do the BEd in corresponedence Mode.Am I eligible for BEd.My UG is BCom .?

Rajesh
You are eligible for b.ed but why you want it,you have a master degree...
You can go for phd..
4th February 2011, 11:55 AM
simran kaur20389

Default Re: Am I eligible for B.Ed after completing MBA in International Business

Hi, dear yes you are eligible to do B.ed after MBA degree, teaching is the good profession for girls and even you can get the govt jobs also
5th February 2011, 04:53 PM

Default Re: Am I eligible for B.Ed after completing MBA in International Business

I have to complete MA CAN I TAKE ADDMISSION IN B.Ed
But i got 49% in BA PLS TELL ME
8th February 2011, 08:33 PM
shiraj

Hi friend,

Well you are eligible for B.ED after MBA.Its good that you want to appear for this exam through correspondence.You can go for it and make it through.

Best wishes
20th February 2011, 06:00 PM
priya2242

Location: QR.NO-2RB-6/2,KALPANA FLAT,BHUBANESWAR-751014,ORISSA

Am I eligible for B.Ed after completing MBA in International Business;

here r some info.

good to know dat u r interested for it

u r eligible for B.ED after MBA.

if ur background would be arts/science it would be better

//priya//
3rd March 2011, 11:22 PM

i want to do B.ED from J&K university as regular but wanted to confirm that i got only 38% marks in B.com from DU and done MBA in marketing and management through vinayaka mission university as correspondence or distance learning with 61% and achieved above 50% in 10 and 12 standard. Am i the eligible for this???Kindly let me know and looking forward for your support.

Warm Regards

Anshuman
11th March 2011, 05:45 PM

am i eligible for B.ed after completing b.com?
31st March 2011, 05:34 PM

what is the age limit of b.ed from h.p&du university.
11th April 2011, 09:18 PM

here r some info.

good to know I am u interested for MBA.
What is batter MBA 'YA'B.ED .

my background would be arts it would be better

Amit Shukla
14th April 2011, 12:44 PM

Am I eligible for B.Ed after completing BBM.,MBA
16th April 2011, 02:22 AM

I have completed B.A graduation from sbsc college in 2008 and i got only 42% Mark.Am i eligible for b.ed,and what is duration of this b.ed
19th April 2011, 04:45 PM

i m compleated my b.com & MBA can i take admission in correspondance B.ed
19th April 2011, 04:50 PM

i m compleated my B.com & MBA, can i do B.ed correspondance in any university i punjab
10th May 2011, 10:55 AM

Hi Friends,
I'm Sreejith, I done my UG in BA Economics and done my MBA in International Business.
Currently I'm working in Supply Chain Management.
Which is the best course in the industry that I can do for improve my career.

Sreejith
21st May 2011, 01:17 PM

i pessed intermediate this year an want to do B.SC nutrition,i want to know whether i can do b.ed after completing my graduation
with ntrition,please guide me.what is good?
23rd May 2011, 07:49 AM

i am ba english 42% marks .. elgibile bed .. plz .. reply ..
3rd July 2011, 11:44 AM

Am i eligible for B.Ed as I got 42% in my UG
9th August 2011, 01:34 AM
samir14

Am i eligible for B.Ed as I got 42% in my UG

Dear Friend
yes you are eligible for B.ED course.And one most important thing every university has its own criteria for taking student so in which college you want to take admission you have to clear it.
Normally you are aplicable for the exam i am giving you the link just check it out for DU.

CLICK ME

14th December 2011, 10:55 PM

i have done b.e. in 2010
am i eligible for b.ed
28th March 2012, 03:19 AM

Am i eligible for kv teaching after completing my mba
4th May 2012, 11:34 AM

hello i am very depressed plz help me about my carrer...i have done bsc computer science, MBA in HR and after that i have done B.ED also in maths and computer science subject..i want to be in the education industry..i am at home since last year..i dont have any kind of experience..i tried for the jobs in industries as well as in school also & as a visiting faculty in MBA colleges..but not able to success..i have cleared CTET recently..n waiting for the govt. jobs..am i doing right with my career or not..should i have to sit at home and try to get a govt job with B.ED degree in teaching or should i have to do private job with my MBA degree..i am very confused right now..i m very depressed also being as an unemployment..
11th June 2012, 03:47 PM

i have done m.b.a in finance now can i do b-ed under punjabi university??plzzz suggest me
28th July 2012, 06:16 PM

I want to do B.Ed, I'M B.Com qualified. Can u suggest Me whethwe it's available or not
22nd May 2013, 12:59 PM

Hello sir,
I have completed BA in Hindi lit.,sociology and Textile designing and also completed MBA in hr .
M I eligible for B.ED.
please reply as soon as posible
1st May 2014, 12:18 AM

i have complited my b.com in 2008.and got 38% marks. and i have done my mba in hr and got 65% marks.i want to do b.ed.pls tell me it is possible .
26th August 2014, 03:29 PM

I am eligible for B.ed after compl eting MBA in Finance & Marketing
I have completed MBA got 63% I want to do b.ed pl tell me it is possible
22nd March 2016, 01:45 AM

I have completed MBA in Marketing with 77 percentage, can I do B.ED?