19th January 2011, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

Summer training at NTPC after B.Tech 3rd year (Mechanical engineering)?

Respected sir/madam I am studying in btech 3rd year (mechanical engineering).I want to know what is the procedure of summer training at NTPC.Please send me on my email id.My email id is [email protected] Thank you.
Your sincerly
Ashish yadav

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Summer Training at NTPC being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of Mechanical Engineering?
  2. Summer training in DMRC, BHEL, ONGC, NBCC ,IOCL ,L&T, ESSAR and NTPC after 3rd year B.E (Mechanical)? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Procedure to apply for summer training in NTPC for Mechanical 3rd year student?
  4. How to do summer training while in B.Tech 3rd year Mechanical Engineering Student
  5. Procedure to do Summer Training in NTPC, BHEL and other good Automobile Companies after completion of 3rd year with Mechanical stream?
  6. Procedure to do summer training after 3rd year?
  7. Procedure to apply for summer training in Indian Railways after B.Tech (Mechanical engineering) 3rd year?
  8. How to do summer training in NTPC Kota? I am a 3rd year electrical engineering student
  9. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in Tata Motors, Lucknow for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  10. Detailed information about winter vocational training in NTPC being 3rd year Mechanical engineer?
  11. Procedure for summer training in NTPC? How to apply for a job? I am studying 3rd year in mechanical branch
  12. How to do summer training in NTPC Delhi?
  13. How to join one month summer training in Tata motors in 3rd year of Mechanical engineering?
  14. Procedure to do Summer Training in NTPC being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year in EEE?
  15. How to do summer training while studying Mechanical engineering in 3rd year
  16. What is the procedure to do summer training in NTPC, Dadri?
  17. Requirements for summer training in NTPC Plant? How can I apply for it? -- [New]
  18. In which branch of NTPC should I do Summer Training being a B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) 4th semester student?
26th January 2011, 04:56 AM
akki89

Default Re: Summer training at NTPC after B.Tech 3rd year (Mechanical engineering)?

1 Merit Stipend:
Hosteller
Days' Scholar

Rs. 750.00 P.M

12 months

L.I.G Stipend

Hosteller

Days' Scholar

Rs. 500.00 P.M

12 months

Girls Stipend

60% marks
No income bar

12 months

S.C Stipend

Hosteller

Days' Scholar

Rs. 1,00,000
yearly

10 months

S.T Stipend

Hosteller

Days' Scholar

Rs. 1,00,000
yearly

10 months

O.B.C Stipend

Hosteller

Days' Scholar

Rs. 44,500
yearly

10 months

NEC Stipend

North-Eastern council advertise for NEC stipend separately.
29th January 2011, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Summer training at NTPC after B.Tech 3rd year (Mechanical engineering)?

Respected sir/madam I am studying in btech 3rd year (mechanical engineering).I want to know what is the procedure of summer training at NTPC.Please send me on my email id.My email id is [email protected] Thank you.
Your sincerly
abdul aleem
30th January 2011, 05:03 PM
surendergora
Senior Member++++

There are two ways
Contact the placement cell of your college
Directly apply .... information regarding this announced in employment news.
7th March 2011, 12:12 AM
Somesh Goenka
Senior Member+++

To pursue summer training anywhere, you need to obtain a No Objection Certificate(NOC) from your college.
Then you have send the NOC along with your resume to the organization where you wish to pursue summer training.
As you get a acknowledgement letter from them, you have to get it signed from the Head of your institution and get it sealed from your college and send it to the organization.

Now as NTPC is government company so getting summer training in a company such as NTPC is not as easy as possible.
You need sources to get acknowledgement as many students apply for training.

Also, I suggest that you better apply in some private company as they can provide better guidance in compare to the government enterprises in India.
13th March 2011, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

sir/madam, i am RAJ KUMAR B.Tech(ME) 3rd year . I want summer training at NTPC. so i request u that you will send the procedure of summer training . my id is [email protected]. THANK YOU
16th March 2011, 08:21 PM
saswat1989
Senior Member+

hie
for applying for summer internship you need to obtain a permission from college to go for the same .Affter having the letter you can send it directly to NTPC by post or by person .
And for this summer they have already started receiving from students .Do as soon as possible
3rd April 2011, 11:18 AM
Unregistered

10th April 2011, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir/madam I am studying in btech 3rd year (mechanical engineering).I want to know what is the procedure of summer training -2011at NTPC UCHAHAR .Please send me on my email id.My email id is [email protected] you.
15th April 2011, 11:07 PM
Mohammad Irfan

Your sincerly
Mohammad Irfan
9th May 2011, 11:15 PM
Unregistered

Re:summer training at NTPC BARH after B.Tech 2nd year(mecvhanical engineering)?
Respected sir/madam I am studying in btech 3rd year(mechanical engioneering).I want to know what is the procedure of summer training at NTPC BARH.Please send me on my email id.my email id is [email protected] Thank you.
your sincerly
Amrendra kumar

9 mechanical
19th May 2011, 11:27 PM
Unregistered

WHICH OFFICER/BRANCH DEALING SUMMER TRAINING FOR THE B.TECH.(MECHANICAL)
3rd June 2011, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

Your sincerly
akash gupta
21st June 2011, 05:55 PM
Reeta Barman

Your sincerly
Reeta Barman
9th July 2011, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir/madam I am studying in btech 3rd year (mechanical engineering).I want to know what is the procedure of summer training at NTPC.Please send me on my email id.My email id is [email protected] Thank you.and also sir contact no plz
Your sincerly
Ranjan agrawal
20th July 2011, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

sir , i m a mechanical student i want online training for my b.tech because i have no time can i do this so i got acertificate for my jobs
26th July 2011, 10:46 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir/madam i am a student of B.Tech 3rd year (ME).I want to know procedure of summer training at NTPC.Please send me the information in my email id is [email protected] thank you.
14th September 2011, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

sir i am a student of B.Tech 3rd year (ME).I want to know procedure of summer training at NTPC.plz rply me on [email protected]
30th September 2011, 12:31 AM
Unregistered

sir i am a student of B.Tech 3rd year (ME).I want to know procedure of summer training at NTPC.plz rply me on
[email protected]
6th October 2011, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

sir/mam............i"m nitin panwar,a student of 3rd yr production engg.....and i want to know procedure for summer training in ntpc or other govt compnies.pls suggest me on my id as [email protected]..............
21st November 2011, 01:25 PM
jituji1190

Your sincerly
Abhishek
21st November 2011, 01:27 PM
jituji1190

Your sincerly
Abhishek
25th January 2012, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir/madam I am studying in btech 3rd year (mechanical engineering).I want to know what is the procedure of summer training at NTPC.Please send me on my email [email protected]
your sincerely,
richa
27th January 2012, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir/madam I am studying in B.E 3rd year (mechanical engineering),OPJIT, Raigarh (C.G).I want to do summer training in NTPC Bilaspur (C.G),so how to apply for this? please send me your suggestions on my email [email protected]
Your sincerely,
Prashant Dubey
1st February 2012, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

Your sincere
mritunjay singh
Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/summer-training-ntpc-after-b-tech-3rd-year-mechanical-engineering-74779.html#ixzz1l8Z9jz8i
4th March 2012, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

Your sincerly
Shabbir alam
4th March 2012, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir
i am studying in B.tech in 3rd year .i want to know how to join inplant training ,so plj tell me about it on my email id [email protected].
for this i'll highly obliged to u..
your sincere
Shabbir alam
17th March 2012, 01:03 PM
deepakbhagat0909

take noc from your college and send there.
if you have any contact or reference in ntpc then chances of your training will be more
14th April 2012, 01:58 AM
Unregistered

sir/madam I am studying in btech 3rd year (mechanical engineering).I want to know what is the procedure of summer training at NTPC.Please send me on my email your sincerely :-abhishek
9th May 2012, 12:46 AM
Unregistered

i m a b.tech second yr student and m eager to do summer training but don't know the procedure for that ..... plz tell me wat should i do or u can mail me me at [email protected]
5th August 2012, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

sir/madam i am a student of b.e.(mechanical engineering) .i want to summer training in ntpc.please send me my email [email protected]
30th August 2012, 01:32 AM
Unregistered

sir i am b.tech mechanical 3rd yr student nd i want to summer training in ntpc. nd sir pls tell me wht is the prosijr ?
send me at [email protected]
10th January 2013, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir/Madam, i am Md. Manjur Raeen from " OM SAI INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY AND SCIENCE" Baghapath, U.P. i am 3rd 6th sem.(mechanical eng.),i want to take training, please tell me how to get form, when and what process to apply, please sir, tell me. (email id:- manjurhasan25gmail.com) thank you!
11th February 2013, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir/Madam, i am mani mankesh s/o manoj thakur,from mahmmad pur kanti muz,bihar.now i m persuing b.tech prom surya world i want todo trainingin ur industry....so kindly suggest me on [email protected] or contact me at 07837952935
1st March 2013, 10:58 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir/madam I am studying in btech 3rd year (mechanical engineering).I want to know what is the procedure of summer training at NTPC.Please send me on my email id.My email id is [email protected] or contact me at 07814010968,08146484187
your sincerly
pankaj kumar
9th March 2013, 04:54 AM
pankaj kumar 819

Arrow Re: Summer training at NTPC after B.Tech 3rd year (Mechanical engineering)?

[QUOTE=Unregistered;348146]Respected sir/madam I am studying in btech 3rd year (mechanical engineering).I want to know what is the procedure of summer training at NTPC.Please send me on my email id.My email id [email protected] Thank you.
Your sincerly
pankaj
15th March 2013, 01:16 AM
Unregistered

Dear Sir/Madam, i am RAKESH RANJAN from "BHARATH INSTITUTE OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY, CHENNAI" I am in 3rd year 6th sem.(mechanical eng.),i want to take training, please tell me how to get form, when and what process to apply, please sir, tell me. (email id:- [email protected])( mobile no. 07845850771) thank you!
9th November 2013, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir/madam I am studying in b.tech 3rd year (mechanical engineering).I want to know what is the procedure of summer training at NTPC.Please send me on my email id.My email id is [email protected] you.
Your sincerly
kapil sharma
3rd January 2014, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir/madam I am studying in b.tech 3rd year (mechanical engineering).I want to know what is the procedure of summer training at NTPC. Please send me on my email id.My email id is [email protected] Thank you.
Your Sincerly
Shubham Patel

Thank you.
4th January 2014, 03:44 AM
Unregistered

R.espected sir,I am studying in btech 3rd year.I want to know the procedure to join sumer training at Ntpc.plese send me information about it on my email id:[email protected] you. your sincerly Sudesh pal
17th January 2014, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir/madam I m studying in btech 3rd year (mechanical engineering).I want to know what is the procedure of summer training at NTPC. And how to get training application form .please send it to my email id. My email id is [email protected] you
your sincerly
charulata singh
17th January 2014, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir/madam I m studying in btech 3rd year (mechanical engineering).I want to know what is the procedure of summer training at NTPC. And how to get training application form .please send it to my email id. My email id is [email protected] you
your sincerly
charulata singh
1st February 2014, 11:34 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir/Madam I m studying in btech 3rd year (mechanical engineering). I want to know the procedure of summer training at NTPC. And how to get training application form. Please send it to my email. My id is [email protected]. thank you
your sincerly
brijesh gupta
17th February 2014, 05:58 PM
mohit kumar bourai

Respected sir/madam I am studying in btech 3rd year (mechanical engineering).I want to know what is the procedure of summer training at NTPC.Please send me on my email id.My email id is [email protected]. in Thank you.
Your sincerly
MOHIT KUMAR BOURAI
M-9818069237
17th February 2014, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for summer training at NTPC being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of Machanical Engineering
27th February 2014, 09:38 PM
sourabh sirmour

Respected sir/madam I am studying in be 3rd year (mechanical engineering) in kruti institute of technalogy & engineering from raipur
.I want to know what is the procedure of summer training at NTPC in bilaspur .Please send me on my email id.My email id is [email protected] Thank you.
Your sincerly
sourabh sirmour
9th March 2014, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

sir, i am a mechanical engineering student .i want to do summer training in kanpur. my ovarall percentage in b.tech. is low.please tell me the name of indrustry/organisation in kanpur where i can do summer training in summer.
10th March 2014, 12:34 PM
Sowmya449

For summer internship you need to get a permission from college to go for the same.Affter having the letter you can send it directly to NTPC by post.For this summer they have already started receiving posts from students.Good luck
10th March 2014, 11:17 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir/madam I am studying in b.tech 3rd year (mechanical engineering).I want to know what is the procedure of summer training at NTPC.Please send me on my email id.My email id is [email protected]. in Thank you.
Your sincerly,
SWADESH YADAV
M-9005537461
13th March 2014, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir/madam I am studying in b.tech 3rd year (mechanical engineering).I want to know what is the procedure of summer training at NTPC. Please send me on my email id.My email id is [email protected] Thank you.
Your Sincerly
Kundan Sagar

Thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?