21st February 2013, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for B.Tech in Aeronautics with open inter?

Am i eligible for b-tech in aeronautics with open inter...Please give me the details

30th September 2014, 10:47 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Am I eligible for B.Tech in Aeronautics with open inter?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Am i eligible for b-tech in aeronautics with open inter...Please give me the details
No you must have complete 12th standard from recognized institution in order to get admission for B.Tech in Aeronautics engineering course.

B.Tech (i.e) Bachelor of Engineering. The duration of the course is four years which is divided into four semester. There so many colleges which offers B.Tech course in Aeronautics course. Those candidates who are interested to apply for B.Tech Aeronautics course must satisfy the below criteria,
  • Students who desire to apply for this B.Tech Aeronautics course, must have a pass in class 10+2 with a background in science.
  • The general category applicants require at least 55% marks in the qualifying exam and the reserved category candidates need score minimum 50% marks in graduation.
  • Students must have qualified in engineering entrance exam like, JEE, BITSAT.
9th February 2015, 03:07 AM
Unregistered

I am completed open inter then i am eligible in btech which courses
10th August 2015, 02:59 AM
Unregistered

I want do aeronautical eng. After 12th ican apply for that or not and i have done a inter in open is elgible for that plz peovide me information as soon as possible thanx
16th September 2016, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

Sir , due to some reasons my studies has got disturbed... now I wanna go for open inter and I wanna go for btech. Now my question is am I eligible for doing Mtech in abroad I mean will they ask me to submit 2 certificates but I will not have them.
2nd June 2017, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to write eamcet after completing my intermediate from recognised board with maths backdrop
5th September 2018, 03:31 PM
Unregistered

I am doing my inter in one sitting through open university after that can i join in btech engineering colleges?
3rd November 2018, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

I Have Done Regular SSC 10th
After That Done 12th My Ap Open School
After Done My Degree in SV University
Did I Eligible for CAT
5th May 2019, 09:58 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my inter from TOSS (Telangana open school society) and can i join in regular degree...
6th May 2019, 05:32 PM
kidzeee
Senior Member+

In India several technological universities including the IITs offer courses in aeronautical engineering both at undergraduate and post-graduate level. The basic eligibility criteria for BE / B.Tech program is 10+2 Science (Physics, Chemistry and Maths) with a fairly high percentage of marks in the aggregate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?