6th January 2014, 06:09 PM
sura99

Am i eligible for bank exam and SSC? I have passed 12th in science with 58%

Sir,
I passed 12 in science with 58%, O Level 57 ,A level 58 from doeacc and BA from IGNOU with 52% and now pursuing B level . Will I eligible for bank exams and SSC? If eligible which bank exam,I will be eligible.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for Bank PO Exam having secured 60% in 12th and 65% in Graduation in CSE?
  2. Am i eligible for CWE exam after passing SSC with 72% and HSC with 38% in science stream?
  3. For which university will I be eligible after scoring 84.6% in SSC and 93.9% in 12th?
  4. Can I get a govt. job or any bank jobs by passing 12th with 80%? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Am I eligible to pursue civil engineering? I have passed 12th science
  6. Can I write Bank PO exam after passing 12th with science stream
  7. List of the universities along with their details, offering PG course in finance? I have completed my B.Com from Gulbarga university and Currently I am working as an accountant in private firm
  8. Would I be eligible to appear for SSC exam after passing commerce with 39%?
  9. Am I eligible for bank PO exam after securing 57% in 10th, 48% in 12th
  10. Am I eligible for Bank PO exam after scoring 64% in 12th? I have got 58% in B.Tech
  11. Am I eligible for bank exam after passing 12th with 76%
  12. Am I eligible for bank after passing 12th with 68%?
  13. Am I eligible for CDS exam after passing 12th science with 64.17%?
  14. Am I eligible for SSC combined higher level exam for data entry operator, LDC and Stenographer exam after completing 3 years diploma in Computer Engineering from Polytechnic College after 10th?
  15. Am I eligible to do Aeronautical engineering after passing 12th science?
  16. Can I be eligible for Electrical Engineering diploma after scoring 48% in SSC?
  17. Am I eligible for bank clerical exam after passing 12th with 68%
  18. Am I eligible to do diploma in civil engineering after clearing SSC with combination basis of Maths and Science?
17th July 2014, 10:33 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am i eligible for bank exam and SSC? I have passed 12th in science with 58%

Quote:
Originally Posted by sura99 View Post
Sir,
I passed 12 in science with 58%, O Level 57 ,A level 58 from doeacc and BA from IGNOU with 52% and now pursuing B level . Will I eligible for bank exams and SSC? If eligible which bank exam,I will be eligible.
You have completed Graduation degree from IGNOU then so you are eligible for below given Bank Exams -

1)SBI Clerk Exam
2)IBPS Clerk Exam
3)SBI PO Exam
4)IBPS PO Exam
5)ICICI PO Exam

Those candidate who have completed graduation degree , are eligible for SBI Clerk exam.Your age should be in between 18 to 28 years old.

Those candidate who have completed Graduation degree are eligible for IBPS clerical Exam.Your age should be in between 18 to 28 years old.

Only graduate candidate can apply for IBPS PO Exam , But your age should be in between 21 to 30 year old.

If you have completed graduation degree then you are eligible for SBI PO Exam .Your age should be in between 21 to 30 year old.

ICICI PO exam requires 55% marks in graduation degree.Your age should be in between 21 to 27 years old.

You are also eligible for Staff selection commission exam-

1)SSC CGL

2)SSC FCI

3)SSC LDC
26th June 2015, 02:18 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am i eligible for bank exam and SSC? I have passed 12th in science with 58%

I have completed 12 with science stream scoring 74 % , Can I apply for ssc exam
26th June 2015, 08:33 PM
unique99

As per your question you are not eligible for IBPS conducted CWE for clerk as well as PO exam.

Yes you are eligible for SSC exam also you can apply through online whenever SSC place advertisement to their respective WEBSITE.

If you are interested for Bank Job then you have to complete your Graduation in any stream from a recognized University.

For this purpose you can visit http://ibps.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?