17th April 2012, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for Bank PO Exam having scored 54% in Graduation with Physiotherapy?

I m physiotherapy graduate,got 54%,am i eligible for bank po examination ?plz do reply soon.....

Related Questions:
  1. Scored 63% in MBA and 50% in Graduation : Am I eligible for Bank PO exam?
  2. Am I eligible for Bank PO exam if I have scored 70% marks in MCA but less than 55% in graduation?
  3. Am I eligible for any bank exam after scoring 43% in graduation
  4. Am i eligible for bank PO and Bank clerk exam? I have scored 63.33% in 12th and 54.61% in graduation
  5. Am I eligible for Bank PO exam after scoring 54% in graduation and 60% in MA?
  6. Am I eligible for bank exam with 47.82 in Graduation?
  7. Am I eligible for Bank Probationary after scoring 47% marks in Graduation and 62% marks in PG?
  8. Am I eligible to give Bank PO Exam after scoring 58% in 12th Class and 80.16% in Graduation? Can a candidate who scored 45% in 12th and 53% in Graduation be eligible to give this Exam?
  9. Am I eligible for Bank PO exam if I scored 59.5% in 12th and 63% in Graduation(Supplementary Pass)?
  10. Am I eligible to apply for Government Jobs as Bank POs and Clerks having scored 55% in 10th, 66% in Intermediate and 47% in Graduation being a candidate from BC-E category?
  11. Am I eligible for IBPS Bank PO Exam being a candidate having completed Graduation but not secured 50%? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Am I eligible for Bank PO if I have secured 52% marks in B.Sc Graduation? -- [New]
  13. Am I eligible for SBI bank PO exam after scoring 51% in graduation and 65% in PG?
  14. Am I eligible for bank PO exam? I have scored 50% in UG and PG
  15. Am I eligible for Bank PO exam if scored 79%, 54.5% and 65% in 12th, graduation and PGDM respectively?
  16. In which college can I get after scoring 146 in ASSO CET? Will I be eligible for Sancheti College of Physiotherapy?
  17. Am I eligible to join M.Sc Anatomy or Physiology after completion of Graduation in Physiotherapy?
  18. Am I eligible for Bank PO Exams or not having scored 70% in 12th class and 65% in Graduation with 1 backlog?
18th April 2012, 02:34 AM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for Bank PO Exam having scored 54% in Graduation with Physiotherapy?

Yes. You are eligible to appear for Bank PO Exams.

These Bank PO Jobs are in hot demand these days. The number of candidates who are applying for Bank PO jobs are going on increasing at a rapid pace.

The selection procedure that a candidate has to go through to be selected as PO in a Bank is by
-Written Exam
-Interview.

In order to be eligible for the written exam, one should have completed Graduation with any of the stream from a recognized university.

As you have completed Graduation course in Physiotherapy with 54% of marks, you are eligible to appear for Bank PO Exams.

But, check yourself whether you possess the required age criteria to give Bank Exams.

If you are a candidate from General category, you should be in the age group of 21-30 years.
-If you are a candidate from OBC category, you should be in the age group of 21-33 years.
-Relaxation is there in upper age limit upto 5 years (upto 35 years of age) for the candidates of SC/ST category.

If you fall under the above mentioned age criteria as per your category, then you are eligible to give Bank PO Exams.

Apply for the Bank PO Exam of which you are interested.

Have good preparation for that written Exam and crack it.

For updated information regarding various Bank PO Exams, I suggest you to visit
http://www.bankexamsindia.com/
18th April 2012, 07:54 AM
pandeyshekhar89

Default Re: Am I eligible for Bank PO Exam having scored 54% in Graduation with Physiotherapy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I m physiotherapy graduate,got 54%,am i eligible for bank po examination ?plz do reply soon.....
Dear Aspirant,

As the 19 National banks not take the written test, they use the score card of the IBPS which conduct the common banks test for the recruitment of PO/ clerical bank post except the SBI.

So, the IBPS always kept minimum percentage while conducting the written test. This time they issued the PO written test and the eligibility was as given below:

A degree in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.

But I want to say that when the candidates which have low percentage in graduation they also take the written test. But when the on the basis of the score card when the aspirants apply in different banks there eligibility change.

They Demand the following eligibility for the PO

1. Valid Score card of IPBS PO
2. 60% in Graduation for GEN/OBC or 55% for SC/ST/PD Candidates.

So, I want to say that IBPS take wrong test and just making money from the Indian People. IBPS have to change its condition.

All the best
18th April 2012, 08:04 AM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Hi dear..........
The eligibility criteria for Bank PO you can get in this below information......

The list of best books from where you can prepare for your exam are as follows......

Good luck......
18th April 2012, 08:56 AM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible for Bank P.O.as you have completed Graduation in Physiotherapy provided you fulfill other qualifications.

P.O.-Probationary Officer exam for bank is conducted by SBI. IBPS(Institute of Banking Personal Selection) is also conducting exam for bank P.O. for 19 Public Sector undertakings.

The eligible candidate must be an Indian National having completed Graduation in any stream from a recognised University within the age of 21 to 30 years with upper age relaxation for SC/ST candidate up to 5 years and up to 3 years for OBC candidate. The candidate should have computer knowledge.

The selection is through written exam followed by Personal Interview.

For more information you may log on to http://www.statebankofindia.com AND http://www.ibps.in
18th April 2012, 09:41 AM
ranjith1438
Senior Member+++++

Hai,
Yes you are eligible to write bank PO exam being a candidate of physiotheropy.

Eligibility criteria:

The candidate should be complete graduation from any recognised university.

Age limits is 21years to 30years.

Candidate should be a citizen of india.

Selection procedure:

Written test,
Personal interview.

For more details visit employment news and daily magazines.

All the best.
18th April 2012, 10:06 AM
bablubeniwal
Junior Member+

dear friened,
Yes,
You are eligible for bank po exam.
Age limit is 21 to 30 for general category.
There is 3 and 5 years age relaxation for obc and sc/st student.
For more information,
Log on
www.bankexamsindia.com
18th April 2012, 06:28 PM
josh98
Senior Member+++++

Hi,
yes you can eligible for the Bank PO exam with 54% .

Eligibility criteria:
the candidate should be citizen of india.

The candidate complete the graduation from a recognized university.
The candidate age limit is 21 to 30 years.
Both male and female candidates are eligible this exam.

For more details visit the employment news and magazines.

All the best.
23rd June 2012, 02:33 AM
Unregistered

i am completed bca with 53%.am i eligible for all the banks participating in ibps?
10th August 2012, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

sir i m completed my b.com with 44% am i eligible for bank xam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?