12th August 2019, 02:04 PM
Unknown_priya

Am I eligible for banking and government exams with 65% and have active backlogs in B.Tech?

Hi, my academics are as follows - 89% in 10th, 70% in 12th and 65% in B.Tech with having active backlogs. In some exams like banking and government jobs they are mentioning 60% eligibility criteria. So, am I eligible for those jobs with backlogs? Please clarify my doubt.

15th August 2019, 01:36 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for banking and government exams with 65% and have active backlogs in B.Tech?

No, you are not eligible for the recruitment in banking and other government jobs with backlogs.

The required minimum eligibility to appear for the banking recruitment examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university without any backlogs ( active ).

So, you will become eligible for the jobs after clearing the backlogs and qualifying in the respective recruitment examination.
15th August 2019, 01:45 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for banking and government exams with 65% and have active backlogs in B.Tech?

You are not eligible to appear in IBPS or SBI PO or Clerk recruitment examination with backlogs ( after completion of bachelor degree ).

The eligibility to appear in the examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university. Backlogs must be cleared before the final selection.

The age limit varies with examination.

So, you are not eligible to get job even after qualifying in examination with active backlogs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?