26th December 2018, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to become an Assistant Engineer in Tamil Nadu Generation and Distribution Corporation Limited being a BE Biomedical Engineer?

Hi everyone, I have completed my BE in Biomedical Engineering. I want to apply for the post of Assistant Engineer in Tamil Nadu Generation and Distribution Corporation Limited. I would like to know that am I eligible or not to apply for this post in this firm?

22nd May 2023, 09:09 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to become an Assistant Engineer in Tamil Nadu Generation and Distribution Corporation Limited being a BE Biomedical Engineer?

Assistant Engineer requirements
An associate degree in relevant engineering discipline
Bachelor's degree may be preferred
Completed apprenticeship or similar experience is required
Those who have bachelor's degree in Electrical, Mechanical or civil branch from a recognised board are eligible
A degree in mechanical/distribution/ production/manufacturing engineering /civil or EEE/ECE/EIE/CSE/IT Engineering are eligible.
Must be an Indian citizen
Thus being a biomedical engineer, you cannot apply for the post.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?