18th August 2011, 10:33 PM
rupinder kaur harry

Am I eligible for CA after taking Maths as additional subject in commerce?

i am in +1 ,i have taken commerce and i have taken math as additional subject instead of optional ,am i elligible i for ca?

19th August 2011, 01:10 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for CA after taking Maths as additional subject in commerce?

Certainly you are eligible for the CA. You can register now for the course. But you will be eligible to take the test only when you complete your 12th standard. The fees for the CPT level is Rs 6000/-. You can send a send along with certificates like the copy of 10th marksheet, birth certificate, photographs.
19th August 2011, 04:27 PM
sg1991

Default Re: Am I eligible for CA after taking Maths as additional subject in commerce?

Yes, you are eligible for CA course. Having Maths as an additional subject will give you an advantage since you will be able to do BCA and/or MCA courses if you want in future.
And students of any stream can do CA course whether it is maths-science or commerce or arts. Only you should pass CPT.
19th August 2011, 06:21 PM
dhruv007

definately, you are eligible for appearing in CA .and fortunetely, it is good for the preparation of CA .you apply for this in class 12th. regisration fees is 6000/- .
22nd October 2011, 11:56 PM
Unregistered

is computer as an additional subject is good
23rd October 2011, 01:54 AM
gauravprakashgupta

Smile Re: Am I eligible for CA after taking Maths as additional subject in commerce?

Hello friend,
Yes ofcourse you will be eligible for CA exam and even it will give you a upper hand for your CA exams and in other sector apart from CA like BCA.
16th July 2012, 10:24 AM
Unregistered

Plzzz tell maths as additional is a good option or maths as main is a good option..?
23rd October 2012, 01:18 AM
Unregistered

what are the career options for me ...doing 2 with subjects accounts , eco , bst, computer , and maths (additonal)....my aim is to reach atleast close to 98% in the board examination
but after that which is the best option as a career ...might not b able to get admission in du coz of admission charges
29th March 2013, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

what are the courses that i can choose by opting commerce
26th May 2013, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

which subject should i choose with commerce if i have to do CA..
27th June 2013, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

i m in 11 now and i want to do CA which subject as additional will better for me computer or maths ?
4th July 2013, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

I hav opted for commerce with physical nd maths as an optinal subject because of risk of downfall of marks. M i elligible for bba nd plez tell.is maths as an additional sub benifical ?? Plez help..
6th May 2014, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

what is difference b/w math as optional and maths as additional subject please tell me
24th September 2017, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

I have taken maths as a additional subject in commerce and not as a main subject is there any difference in their value are both consider same
11th May 2018, 11:32 PM
Unregistered

I am in 11 and I have opted commerce and physical education and I have taken maths in additional subject so I want to ask you that is I am eligible for b.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?