8th September 2013, 09:09 AM
Unregistered

Am i eligible for campus placement after scoring 56% in 12th

sir i am Rajeeva final year b.tech(E.C) student.Till 6th sem my agreegate marks is 56%, 12th marks 50.4% and class 10th marks is 61.6%. then can i eligible for campus placemet?
if eligble then which company are. can i eligible goverment job? plese suggest me in detail.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for Infosys Campus Placement after scoring 87% in 10th, 82% in 12th and 65% in B.Tech?
  2. Am I eligible for TCS campus placement after scoring 64.4% in 10th, 59.2% in 12th and 72.7% in aggregate
  3. Am I eligible for placement on campus after scoring 59.08% in 10th, 69% in 12th, 76% in BCA and 68% aggregate in MCA?
  4. Am i eligible for campus placement after scoring 56% in 12th
  5. Am I eligible for campus placement in Infosys after scoring 71% in 10th, 67% in 12th and 64% in B.Tech?
  6. Am i eligible to sit for campus placement after scoring 73% in 10th, 58% in 12th
  7. Am I eligible for Campus Placements having secured 76.16% in 10th, 59.66% in 12th and 88.2% in BE?
  8. Am I eligible for Infosys campus placement after scoring 79% in 10th, 67% in 12th and 75% in B.Tech IT
  9. Am I eligible for AIEEE next year after scoring 57.80% in state board? Role of 12th marks in campus placements?
  10. Eligibility for campus placement? How should I approach for my career?
  11. Can I apply for off campus placement after scoring 59% in 12th and 69% in B.Tech?
  12. Am i eligible for off campus placement after doing B.E?
  13. Am I eligible or MCA campus placement after scoring 83% in 10th
  14. Can one appear for TCS interview within 6 months(probation period)? -- [New]
  15. After scoring 47% in ISc will I be eligible for campus placements? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Am I eligible for campus placement after scoring 85% in 10th, 59% in PU and 78% in B.E?
  17. Am I eligible for campus placement after scoring 85% in 10th, 59% in PU and 78% in B.E?
  18. Am i eligible for placement after scoring 64% in 10th and 65% in 12th and 58% in engineering
1st January 2016, 12:58 AM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Am i eligible for campus placement after scoring 56% in 12th

Yes you sure are eligible for campus placements if only you do not have any sort of backlogs / arrears. Or even if you have you should be able to clear them off when the companies actually call you for the joining.

Now when I say this, it is a very general statement. But actually a lot of things go behind determining the fact about whether or not a candidate is eligible for companies that are visiting your campus.

To get the best idea about this, I would recommend you to sit back, relax and take a look at your profile. It is decent if not bad. However, please understand that every company may not require this. Some may have stricter application preferences while others may provide certain relaxations. In other words, there would be jobs for everyone.

I would also say you should get in touch with yuor TPO and as what all companies are going to visit your campus in the next few weeks/months. In the same way, you would be aware about the timelines and also have a idea of what criterias they may ask. Some companies may even ask for aptitude tests which you should be in a position to give.

Post which you would also be called for interviews and group discussions in some cases. If you fare well in these, then I do not thing many companies would hinder your profile.

Again, coming back to your question, it varies from company to company on what kind of criteria they are coming to your campus with.

Talking of government jobs, they would certainly not visit your campus. But you can surely apply for IBPS, SBI PO, Clerical jobs, IAS, IPS, etc but again you should be in a position to crack the entrances and come out with flying colors in the interviews or discussions. However, again your past academics would not play much of a role here. All that matters majorly are the entrances and how you fare in them..

Thus, instead of loosing hope I would say that you should gear up, brush up your concepts really well, prepare for aptitude so that you can clear the entrances for the jobs of companies visiting your campus and then get some magical fortune done your way.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?