10th December 2012, 03:02 PM
nkatyan

Am I eligible for CEO post after completing MBA with IT

Dear all
I want to ask if i will completemyMBA with IT so I will eligible for CEO or not.

11th December 2012, 01:00 PM
ankima
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible for CEO post after completing MBA with IT

Quote:
Originally Posted by nkatyan View Post
Dear all
I want to ask if i will completemyMBA with IT so I will eligible for CEO or not.
Dear,

CEO or chief executive officer is the most reputed and respected post in any company. Every MBA aspirant dream for this post and can do anything for it. Educational qualification is necessary for this post but only higher education cannot directly makes you CEO of any company.

It is mainly experience that counts in this and there are example of CEOs of reputed companies with just a graduation level qualification. If you will do MBA with IT its just a management degree after which you can enjoy a good managerial post in any company with handsome salary but if you dream to be a CEO you need to work really hard. Work in a company as if its your own and do your work with full dedication and smartness. Making good contacts in your field will help you a lot.

One of the easiest way to become CEO of any company is to have your own company. But in other company you just need to start to become a successful and dedicated employee first who is best in his/her work.

Best of luck!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?