13th March 2011, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for CET exam?What's the applying procedure and exam schedule for the same? I've birth certificate of Karnataka but currently staying in Kerala

i have completed my studies in kerala and i am staying in kerala.but my mother is from karnataka and completed studies in karnataka.i have born in mangalore,karnataka.i have birth certificate of karnataka.my parents were resided in karnataka before my birth.am i eligible for cet?.how can i get this form?.when is the last date to send DD?to which address should i send?.from where wil i get this form?.or will i get form from anywhere in kerala?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Karnataka CET? What is the fee structure?
  2. Procedure for applying in CET karnataka?
  3. What's the procedure for applying Karnataka, CET? I have residential of Tripura and want to appear in CET, Karnataka.
  4. Procedure for Kerala students to write Karnataka CET?
  5. How to apply for KCET exam if my son is studying 2nd year in Kerala? -- [New]
  6. Am I eligible for Karnataka CET? I am pursuing 12th from Kerala? My father was born in Karnataka and studied in Karnataka
  7. Am I eligible for karnataka CET examination? I have done my 10th from kerala and 12th from karnataka
  8. What should I do to apply for MBBS course in colleges of Tamilnadu and Karnataka? Can I get admissions without entrance exam and what's the procedure for applying? I am from Kerala
  9. What is the eligibility for Karnataka CET
  10. ELigibility criteria for Karnataka CET for a Karnatak resident studying in Kerala? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I be eligible to appear for Karnataka CET exam? I am studying in 10th standard
  12. What's the Eligibility criteria for CET entrance exam in Karnataka? Is a candidate completed SSLC in Karnataka and her IST and II puc studying in Maharashtra but residing in Karnataka, eligible for the same?
  13. Am I eligible for Karnataka CET after completing education in Karnataka board? What are the requirements?
  14. How can I change my son's Domicle by Choice to Domicile by Birth? How may I get the entire procedure for the same?
  15. Am I eligible to write Karnataka, CET? I studied up to 10th Standard,outside India (CBSE) and I am studying in 12th from Karnataka. My parents belong to Karnataka
  16. Is ST certificate of Jharkhand also valid in Karnataka for CET? Is ST reservation is only valid for ST's students which belong to Karnataka for CET?
  17. Eligibility for Diploma CET Karnataka under government quota?
  18. I have been in Karanataka for last two years only. Can I appear CET?
12th April 2012, 10:45 PM
arun660

Default Re: Am I eligible for CET exam?What's the applying procedure and exam schedule for the same? I've birth certificate of Karnataka but currently staying in Kerala

Hi
You can apply,You need to submit the Birth certificate and you Should studied min 7 years in karnataka, then you need to write one more exam before CET to test you are Belongs to Karnataka.
Aplying procedure is same but in application form you should fill as non karnataka.

All the best

regards
arun
10th August 2014, 11:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for CET exam?What's the applying procedure and exam schedule for the same? I've birth certificate of Karnataka but currently staying in Kerala

I was born in mangalore. My mother did her education in karnataka.i am studying in kerala. Am i eligible to write karnataka entrance?
3rd April 2016, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir l have applied cet online application but in that I have not mentioned the university name what will happen
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?