15th January 2012, 02:39 PM
mohsinesk

Is it possible to do distance course in diploma electrical engineering?

Re: Is it possible to do distance course in Diploma Electrical Engineering?

This is Mohsin, i am passed I.T.I Electrical . i want to do the Dipmea electrical engg in distance mode of education. is it possible to do the in distance mode. and please give me the AICTE UGC and DEC approved university which is for me best. thanking you.

[email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. University for B.Tech in electrical in distance after diploma in electrical engineering from KSOU? -- [New]
  2. How to do diploma in electrical engineering through distance learning after passing ITI in electrical
  3. How can I pursue diploma course through distance in electrical engineering
  4. Can I study Distance Diploma in Electrical Engineering having work experience of 14 years in Abroad?
  5. Diploma electrical engineering through distance mode is possible after ITI?
  6. AICTE Approved Distance education Diploma in electrical Engineering Colleges in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering through Distance Education being an Electrical ITI Holder?
  8. Procedure to study Distance B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering for a Diploma holder who has 2 years of working experience?
  9. Requirements to study Distance Diploma in Electrical Engineering in Andhra Pradesh?
  10. How may I do diploma in electrical engineering through distance after completing ITI in electrical stream?
  11. Admission in Diploma in Electrical Associate Engineering through Distance Education for a candidate who has 11 years of work experience?
  12. Which are the AICTE approved distance colleges? I have completed diploma in electrical engineering
  13. How to do diploma in electrical engineering in distance mode of education
  14. How to do diploma in electrical engineering through distance mode?
  15. Colleges offering Distance Electrical Engineering Diploma course to certificate holder in Electrical Trade in Punjab?
  16. How to do LLB from distance after completing diploma in electrical engineering
  17. How to do LLB from distance after completing diploma in electrical engineering
  18. How to join diploma electrical engineering through distance?
1st April 2012, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to do distance course in diploma electrical engineering?

i am failed in intermediate.can i do distance diploma in electrical.tell me how
31st May 2012, 11:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to do distance course in diploma electrical engineering?

names of diploma in elctrical enginnering collegse of gujarat
5th September 2012, 11:04 PM
Unregistered

Iam a railway employee as a electic technician. i am a commerse graduate i want to do diploma course in electrical trade is it possible
5th December 2012, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

Iam singareni employe as a electrician so i want to diploma course in electrical in distance mode is it possible please send to
[email protected]
24th March 2013, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

i am also working in UTTAR PRADESH POWER CORPORATION LIMITED her education by ignou university like diploma & degree pls help me in this matter and guide me also i have I.T.I. passed by electrical stream
31st March 2013, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

i am passed I.T.I Electrical and i worked in goverment job. i want to do the Dipmea electrical engg in distance mode of education. is it possible to do the in distance mode. and please give me the AICTE UGC and DEC approved university which is for me best. thanking you.

so please send the university name this e-mail id [email protected]
23rd July 2013, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

i am graduate (non medical) and I.T.I Electrical. i want to do the Dipmea electrical engg in distance mode of education. is it possible to do the in distance mode. and please give me the AICTE UGC and DEC approved university which is for me best. thanking you.

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/possible-do-distance-course-diploma-electrical-engineering-574518.html#ixzz2ZqY1RM7V
16th March 2014, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

I am TNEB Employee.ITI Electrical passed and i have completed Diploma Electrical in KSOU is it eligible for me? for promotion.
A.R.RAMESH
[email protected]
3rd April 2016, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

i have completed 2 years I.T.I with Electrician ,I want to take admission in diploma Electrical Engineering through distance ,is possible?and how much time take 2 years or 3 years,please answer.
Email [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?