3rd October 2011, 02:49 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for CET? I have done diploma in mechanical engineering and having 1 year work experience

i have 1 year exp from 2 different company is it applicable to evening engg cet?
sir this is dilip, i complete my diploma in mechanical engg,
please reply soon..

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for CET? I have done diploma in mechanical engineering and having 1 year work experience
  2. Eligibility for BEE after Diploma in Mechanical branch and 4.5 years of work experience?
  3. Can I do B.Tech. in Civil Engineering after diploma in Mechanical Engineering and four year work experience in the field of civil engineering?
  4. B.Tech correspondence after Diploma in Mechanical, Diploma in Safety Engineering and 10 years of work experience? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How to do bachelor of engineering after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering? CET question papers for mechanical engineering?
  6. Can I get admission to study Mechanical Engineering Diploma course if completed ITI-Mechanical having 3 years of work experience?
  7. Am I eligible for MHT CET if I am doing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  8. Can I get admission in 2nd year of Mechanical Engineering Diploma in Mumbai if secured 43% in 12th and scored 59 marks in CET?
  9. Can I be eligible for CET exam after completing diploma in Bangalore? I have 2 years work experience in Bangalore
  10. How can I apply for Diploma CET to study B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) after completing Mechanical Engineering Diploma course?
  11. Eligibility to do B.E Mechanical after completion of diploma in Chemical engineering?
  12. Can I get admission to study B.Tech(Chemical/Mechanical Engineering) being a Diploma Chemical Engineer with one year of experience?
  13. Diploma in Pharmacy 2nd year student can appear in MH CET 2016?
  14. Am I eligible for IIT JEE Exam after completing diploma in Mechanical engineering in 4 years?
  15. Is it good to do MEP Piping design after 15 years of work experience as site engineer with no design experience? -- [New]
  16. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in Diploma CET for Diploma Mechanical Engineer?
  17. How to apply for the position of Break Inspector after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering and with 3 years of work experience?
  18. PG Diploma/Diploma in Civil/Mechanical Engineering through Distance/Correspondence studies (AICTE Approved)?
27th July 2012, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for CET? I have done diploma in mechanical engineering and having 1 year work experience

i having worked in Two separate organization, One is previously work as Trainee Engineer after the one year training Over Appointed as a Permanent Employee and work in this organization only 6 months , after joining to an another organization and still working. can i have able to join BE
4th May 2013, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for CET? I have done diploma in mechanical engineering and having 1 year work experience

I studid at now diplomo final year mech engg i get B E seat .pls announced cet syllabus of regular students.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?