21st January 2013, 01:34 AM
udaykumarnaik

Am I eligible for CS course after completing 12th

sir entrance exam will be there are not and ihave been completing this year +2 may i know whethere iam eligible for CS course.how can we get applicationn form?

9th March 2014, 05:08 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Am I eligible for CS course after completing 12th

Quote:
Originally Posted by udaykumarnaik View Post
sir entrance exam will be there are not and ihave been completing this year +2 may i know whethere iam eligible for CS course.how can we get applicationn form?
Yes definitely you're eligible for CS course after completing 12th standard. 12th standard or equivalent qualification is the minimum educational qualification to apply for Company Secretary course.

CS stands for Company Secretary course. The course is divided into foundation, Intermediate and Final course.

After completing 12th standard the applicant are eligible to enroll Foundation program.

Only Graduation with 50% percentage of marks from recognized university are eligible to apply for Intermediate course.

Basic Subject for CS course:-

-Economics and Statistics
-Financial Accounting
-Elements of Business Law and Management

The Applicant can done Registration any time during the year. The last date of registration is 28th of February and the examination will be conducted during the month of December.

For More Details Please Visit here:- www.icsi.edu
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?