15th August 2012, 08:23 PM
bhawna2titli

Am I eligible for CTET after doing PG? I am a graduate with 40% marks

sir i am graduate with 40% marks but i have done post graduation also with 52%,i am b.ed also.so please tell me am i eligible for ctet?

28th March 2013, 09:58 PM
Mr Rohit

Default Re: Am I eligible for CTET after doing PG? I am a graduate with 40% marks

I have mentioned below the eligibility criteria for CTET Examinations:

As CTET Examinations has two sections,First to became teacher for class 1-5 (Primary Stage) and secondly to became teacher for class 6-8 known as Secondary Stage.So,You can choice any of the sections.

Minimum Qualifications for becoming Teacher for Classes I-V ot the Primary Stage is as followed:

Senior Secondary with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 2- year Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known)
Or
Senior Secondary with at least 45% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 2- year Diploma in Elementary Education, in accordance with the NCTE (Recognition Norms and Procedure), Regulations, 2002.
Or
Senior Secondary with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 4- year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed).
Or
Senior Secondary with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 2- year Diploma in Education.
Or
Graduation and passed or appearing in final year of two year Diploma in Elementary Education.

Minimum Qualifications for becoming Teacher for Classes VI-VIII or Elementary Stage is as followed:

Graduation and passed or appearing in final year of 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education.
Or
Graduation with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in 1-year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed).
Or
Graduation with at least 45% marks and passed or appearing in 1- year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed), in accordance with the NCTE (Recognition Norms and Procedure) Regulations issued from time to time in this regard.
Or
Senior Secondary with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 4- year Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed).
Or
Senior Secondary with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 4- year B.A/B.Sc.Ed or B.A.Ed/B.Sc.Ed.
Or
Graduation with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in 1-year B.Ed.

You may also visit below directly to the main site to get all your queries clear:
http://ctet.nic.in

29th March 2013, 10:27 AM
vikash kumar prajapati
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Am I eligible for CTET after doing PG? I am a graduate with 40% marks

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhawna2titli View Post
sir i am graduate with 40% marks but i have done post graduation also with 52%,i am b.ed also.so please tell me am i eligible for ctet?
Central Board of Secondary Education Delhi has issued a notification for Exam of CTET (Teacher Eligibility Test ).
Important Dates for CTET 2013 are :-

~Last date to apply - 16th April 2013.
~Last date for Confirmation - 29th April 2013.
~Exam date - 28th July 2013.

Eligibility requirement

~For becoming a teacher from class I to V for Primary stage
-->>Your minimum qualification should be passed out in Intermediate/Senior Secondary with 50% Marks.
-->>Additional Diploma degree in Elementary Education required with 50%.

~For becoming a teacher from Class VI to VIII for Elementary stage
-->>For this minimum qualification required is Graduation passed out in any discipline with 50% Marks.
-->>You should have a B.Ed degree from recognized university with 45% Marks.

Exam Fee details
~General/OBC - Paper I & II for Rs 800.
~SC/ST - Paper I & II for Rs 400.

Official website to apply for this exam is www.ctet.nic.in

Exam Pattern
~It will include 2 papers.
~Each paper will be of 1 hour & 30 Minutes.

14th December 2013, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

i have 70%marks in intermidiate and 45% marks in graduate and 55% in m.a am i eligible for b.ed
29th January 2014, 12:59 AM
Unregistered

Teachers who are having b.ed and who are in service and they have got permanent appointment but they do not have percentage of marks to sit for ctet exam . what these teacher will do . if they loose job how they will run the family
29th October 2015, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

I have 68% in secondary, 62% marks in higher secondary,41% in graduation and 52% in MA. Am i eligible for B ed or a job in any gov school ???? Plz rply as soon as possible
21st April 2017, 12:19 AM
Unregistered

I have done graduation with 42 percent and post graduation with 52 then BEd with 68. Am I eligible for ctet
18th August 2018, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

I have done b.ed special education, M.A but don't have 50% in my graduation. Can i apply for ctet paper 1
6th July 2019, 09:43 PM
Pavan@394

Yes you are eligible for CTET exam if you have completed B.Ed or or you are appearing for B.Ed second to give the exam of CTET the Minimum requirements are graduation + B.Ed appearing or post graduation + B.Ed appearing
22nd August 2019, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am graduate with 44.44% marks but i have done post graduation also with 75.95%,i am appearing for B.ED Second also. So please tell me am i eligible for ctet?
25th January 2020, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

am i eligible for ctet exam after completing graduation with 48% marks,,?but i have 52%marks in m.sc,,and b.ed persuing,,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?