23rd January 2020, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply and write the RBI Grade B Officer examination?

Hi, If I score less than 60% in BBA then will I still be eligible for RBI Grade B entrance examination? What is the standard educational requirement? And, when is the upcoming RBI Grade B exam is going to be conducted?

25th January 2020, 04:23 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply and write the RBI Grade B Officer examination?

To be eligible for applying RBI Grade B Officer post, you should have completed graduation in any stream with at least 60% marks.

In case, if you have secured less than 60% marks in graduation, then you won't be able to apply for RBI Grade B Officer exam.

Upcoming RBI Grade B Officer exam will be conducted in November and December months of this year.

Last year RBI Grade B Officer exam was conducted on November 9 for Phase I while Phase II was conducted on December 2.

While online registration began from 21 September and last date to apply was 11 October.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?