19th September 2019, 10:17 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for CTET with B.Sc and being in 1st semester of B.Ed?

Dear Sir/Madam, am I eligible for CTET? I had done degree in B.Sc and now I'm in B.Ed 1st semester. When and how can I apply for CTET? Can I apply while still being in 1st semester of B.Ed?

30th November 2019, 12:19 AM
sarika1993

Default Re: Am I eligible for CTET with B.Sc and being in 1st semester of B.Ed?

No. You are not eligible to apply for CTET. Students who have passed or appearing final year of 2 years B.Ed course are eligible to apply for CTET. Notification of CTET usually releases in the month of August and CTET is conducted in the month of December.

CTET Eligibility

For Class I to V
You must have passed senior secondary with at least 50% and passed or appearing final year of 2 year diploma in elementary education or 4 year bachelor in elementary education from a recognized university.
OR
You must have passed graduation and passed or appearing final year of 2 year diploma in elementary education or 4 years bachelor's in elementary education or B.Ed from a recognized university.

For Class VI to VIII
You must have passed graduation with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing final year of 2 years diploma in elementary education or 4 years bachelor in elementary education or B.Ed course from a recognized university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?