18th August 2018, 10:04 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to appear in CTET for BEd 2nd semester student?

Hi friends, I want to apply for CTET of this year. I am studying in 2nd semester of BEd course. So, am I eligible to appear in CTET of this year now? Kindly let me know about this as soon as possible. Thank you!

19th August 2018, 08:03 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in CTET for BEd 2nd semester student?

No, you are not eligible to appear in CTET examination. CTET examination is conducted by CBSE for recruitment as teacher in government schools.

The eligibility to appear in examination is that candidate must have passed higher secondary or bachelor degree with B.Ed qualification.

Candidates pursuing in 2nd semester are not eligible to appear in examination as it is four semester course.

For more information about examination visit at www.ctet.nic.in.
19th August 2018, 08:51 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Being a student of 2nd Semester of B.Ed degree degree course i.e; B.Ed first year student, you are eligible for appearing in CTET if you hold D.Ed/D.El.Ed degree course and have managed to complete your academic degree courses i.e; Class 12th/graduation degree course with 50% marks (or 45% marks in case of reserved category candidates ) from a recognized institutes otherwise you will have to wait till next year CTET by the time which you will go into the final year of your B.Ed degree as students pursuing final year of their B.Ed degree are eligible.

For more details regarding CTET eligibility, you can refer to the link www.ctet.nic.in.
19th August 2018, 09:03 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

CTET stands for Central Teacher Eligibility Test. The CBSE, Delhi conducts CTET for making appointment of teacher in central school.

The eligibility criteria criteria is candidate must have passed Bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university. Candidate also have Bachelor of Education degree. Candidate minimum age to appear in this exam is 18 years. There is no upper age age limit.

So, you are not eligible to appear in CTET of this year. After completing your B.Ed degree you ar eligible for CTET exam.

For more information, you can visit at www.ctet.nic.in.
20th August 2018, 08:30 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

The full form of CTET is Central Teacher Eligibility test.

Eligibility criteria:

1. For standard 1 to 5, 12th passed with at least 50% marks and necessary qualification of D.Ed or Diploma in elementary education is required.

2. For secondary standard, graduation in any stream and B.Ed is required. You must have completed your Bachelor of Education.

At present, you are not eligible to apply for CTET.
20th August 2018, 08:57 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

To be eligible for CTET entrance examination it is compulsory to have a degree of B.Ed from a recognized university.
But you are only in 2nd semester of B.Ed that is why you are not eligible to appear in this entrance exam right now.
First of all you should complete it.
22nd August 2018, 12:04 AM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

B.Ed is four semester or two year course. CTET examination is conducted by CBSE.

Candidates in the 2nd semester of B.Ed course are not eligible to appear in examination.

You will become eligible to appear in examination after the B.Ed course. For more information visit at www.ctet.nic.in.
22nd August 2018, 01:36 AM
Tutu12

The eligibility criteria of CTET entrance exam are candidate must be a citizen of india.
The minimum age limit is 17 years and there is no age restriction.
The basic eligibility of CTET entrance exam are graduation 2years diploma in elementary education with 45-50% marks.
The candidate must have passed the final years of 4 year bachelor of elementary education.

So, you are not eligible for CTET entrance exam being a 2nd semester student in B.ED.
26th January 2020, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

Can bed 1st year apply in CTET 2020
13th July 2022, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

I passed ctet dec 2021 and passed b. Ed in oct 2021.can i eligible for job???
1st August 2022, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

I'm a student of updeled 2 semester. Can I apply for ctet 2022 . Please tell me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?