26th February 2018, 01:37 PM
Ramkumar 88

Am I eligible to do BE from Anna University via correspondence mode after completing the Diploma in Electrical Engineering from KSOU?

I have completed Diploma in Electrical from Karnataka State Open Univeristy. Is it enough eligible to join part time BE from Anna university? If yes, will I get admission directly in 2nd year based on my Diploma?

Related Questions:
  1. University for B.Tech in electrical in distance after diploma in electrical engineering from KSOU?
  2. How to do B.E electrical from KSOU distance learning mode? I have passed diploma in electrical engineering
  3. Is KSOU approved by distance education council for diploma in Mechanical engineering in distance mode?
  4. Should I study Diploma in Electrical Engineering in KSOU being an ITI holder?
  5. Is it possible to shift to Anna university from KSOU, Karnataka?
  6. Whether Diploma in Electrical Engineering from KSOU is valid in Railway and Government sectors? Is KSOU recognized by UGC or IGNOU?
  7. Can I study correspondence B.E. after completing Diploma Electrical Engineering?
  8. Can I study correspondence B.E. after completion of Diploma Electrical?
  9. Is diploma in mechanical or electrical engineering from KSOU eligible for government job?
  10. Am I eligible for government job after completing diploma in electrical engineering?
  11. Can I apply for PWD Electrical Supervisor License after Diploma in Electrical Engineering from KSOU?
  12. Am I eligible to apply for a Government job in the Civil Sector at Uttar Pradesh after completing Diploma in Civil Engineering from KSOU?
  13. Details of universities which offer AICTE and UGC approved Diploma in Electrical Engineering in India
  14. From where and how to apply for Diploma in Electrical Engineering via correspondence mode of education in Delhi NCR? -- [New]
  15. Am I eligible to get a government job after passing diploma in electrical engineering from KSOU? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I go for diploma in electrical engineering in Guwahati through distance mode?
  17. Am I eligible to join diploma engineering courses after completion of 12th with 90% marks?
  18. Is it good to do diploma course in KSOU distance mode while working in a private company?
28th February 2018, 01:08 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do BE from Anna University via correspondence mode after completing the Diploma in Electrical Engineering from KSOU?

** Anna University is a technical university in Tamil Nadu, India. The main campus is in Guindy, Chennai.

** KSOU stands for Karnataka State Open University.

** As per my knowledge, you are eligible to do BE from Anna University via correspondence mode after completing the Diploma in Electrical Engineering from KSOU.
28th February 2018, 02:01 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do BE from Anna University via correspondence mode after completing the Diploma in Electrical Engineering from KSOU?

No, according to the guidelines of AICTE, a graduation course which contains at least 40% of its part as practical, cannot be done through the distance learning.

Engineering a degree whose all the stream contain a vital part as practicals.

So, you cannot pursue Engineering through this mode.

If any university claims this, then do not trust them. You will just waste your money and time and all will go in vain.
28th February 2018, 06:04 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Both are university which offer distance and part time technical degrees. Courses offered are not approved by All India council for Technical Education.

Diploma in Electrical Engineering from KSOU can get direct admission in second year of Bachelor of Engineering in Anna University.

You should have at least 60% marks in diploma in engineering.
28th February 2018, 06:38 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible for getting admission into part time BE in Anna University.

The basic eligibility required for studying part time BE degree is a diploma or its equivalent education in related stream from any recognised university.

The admissions are given based on the entrance exam conducted by the university. You need to apply for the exam and qualify in merit. So that you can admission into Anna University for part time BE.

For detailed information you can check the official website of Anna University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?