27th May 2013, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do astrophysics after doing diploma in computer engineering after 10th?

i have done diploma in computer engineering after 10th,i want to know in which field i can complete my graduation other than IT B.SC AND ENGINEERING, am i eligible to do astro physics if yes which are the college where i can do this course

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to join Indian Air Force after completing diploma in computer engineering after 10th
  2. Detailed information about Computer related diploma courses for 10th student? List of colleges which offers 3 years full time Diploma course?
  3. Can I do Diploma in Engineering after 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Computer Engineering in diploma after vocational course after 10th in computer technique?
  5. Can I study Robotics after completing Diploma in Computer Science & Engineering? -- [New]
  6. Am I eligible to apply for Diploma in Computer Science if having 2 years of work experience being a 10th passed candidate?
  7. Does Osmania University offer M.Sc. in Astrophysics? Can I do this course after B.Tech.?
  8. Cost of diploma in computer engineering after 10th? Is there any required computer course?
  9. Am I eligible for M.Tech in Astrophysics after doing B.E in computers? How to do M.Tech in Astrophysics?
  10. Is it possible to join MCA after doing diploma in computer engineering?
  11. Is it easy to get admission in diploma after 10th? How different is diploma from B.E?
  12. Am I eligible to apply for degree course in Law, Humanities, Psychology, Literature, ICWA or IAS preparation after completing 10th based Diploma in Engineering?
  13. How to join diploma in computer science engineering course after passing 10th
  14. Am i eligible for IBPS CWE? I have completed 10th with 60.76% and diploma in computer science and engineering
  15. Am I eligible for IAS(UPSC) exam after completing diploma in computer science after 10th
  16. Am I eligible to apply for B.E.(Chemical Engineering) if pursuing 3 years diploma programme after completing 10th standard?
  17. Can I do Ph.d in Astrophysics after MCA? I am interested in Astrophysics
  18. Am I eligible for sub inspector after finishing diploma in computer science engineering
14th November 2017, 08:25 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do astrophysics after doing diploma in computer engineering after 10th?

Astrophysics deals with the study of physical components of celestial objects. It says about the physics of the universe as well as the interaction between the various objects which occupy it.

The candidate should possess B.Sc. degree in Astronomy, Astrophysics or Physics in order to qualify for entry-level job in Astrophysics.The candidate holding M.Sc. degree in Astrophysics can work for research assistant and consulting positions and Ph.D. degree holder in Astrophysics can work for a college or university as a teacher or a researcher.

Eligibility criteria for Astrophysics :-

-The candidate should have completed 12th with Physics and Mathematics with more than 70% marks from a recognized board.

List of colleges in India that are offering B.Sc. in Astrophysics:

Indian Institute of Astrophysics, Bangalore
Osmania University
Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore
Punjab University
Institute of Fundamental Research, Tamil Nadu
Astrophysics, Tata Institute of Fundamental Research, Pune
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?