10th July 2012, 11:02 AM
vidvaan.nrj91

Am I eligible to do B.Ed course after completion of BCA from IGNOU in first division? List of Colleges offering this course?

i want to know that can i do b.ed. after b.c.a. , i have done b.c.a. from i.g.n.o.u with first division. please give information about college name also if i can do.

Related Questions:
11th July 2012, 06:36 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do B.Ed course after completion of BCA from IGNOU in first division? List of Colleges offering this course?

You are eligible to join for B.Ed after BCA. Graduation degree is essential to apply for the same. The marks required in BCA course is 50%. You will need to write B.Ed entrance examination as part of this. A high score in B.Ed entrance examination will help you to join for this course in reputed colleges. Some of the institutions which offer B.Ed courses are - Arya Vidya Mandir Institute of Education, K. J. Somaiya Comprehensive College of Education, AWH College of Education, St. Xavier’s Institute of Education, ICFAI, IGNOU etc.
7th November 2012, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to do B.Ed course after completion of BCA from IGNOU in first division? List of Colleges offering this course?

what subject can i choose for B.Ed after BCA (yatish yadav 9416370799)
30th November 2012, 12:04 AM
Unregistered

i am persuing mca ...but i want to b.ed ..i have done b.c.a...
which subject should i choose
4th August 2013, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

i have completed BCA form CMC under NSOU,so am i eligible to do B.Ed from St.Xaviers College??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?