3rd April 2016, 08:52 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do B.Ed from distance university if I have only 45.5% marks in B.Sc Physics and Chemistry?

Am I eligible to do B.Ed from distance university if I have only 45.5% marks in B.Sc Physics and Chemistry? Can you please let me know what is the minimum criteria required for the same? It will be really helpful if you can answer me back as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Which university offers B.Ed through distance education in AP?
  2. How to B.Ed course through distance education in AP? Which university offers this in AP?
  3. From which university can I pursue B.Ed through distance education in Bangalore? I am a graduation in BSc Biotechnology
  4. Is it possible to do B.Ed after completing BSc Physics with 60%?
  5. Am I eligibility to get a job as school teacher if I have completed B.Sc, M.Sc and B.Ed course?
  6. information regarding BSc Honors in Chemistry?
  7. Am I eligible for CTET exam if I have scored only 44% marks in Graduation?
  8. Can I join MSc Physics after completing BSc Chemistry?
  9. Am I eligible to do B.Ed in Biology or Chemistry after doing MSc with Home Science?
  10. Can i do distance B.Ed or MSc with Physics after passing BSc with 72% marks with PCM from Rajasthan University
  11. How to join B.Tech course through correspondence?
  12. Can I take admission in MCA in Sikkim Manipal University distance education after passing BSc with mathematics, physics, chemistry
  13. Am I eligible to join M.Sc in Chemistry in Distance Learning being a candidate having completed B.Sc course in the year of 2007?
  14. How to do Msc Physics from distance course from any recognized university after passing BSc Physics from EILLM University
  15. Am I eligible for B.Ed after doing Bsc with Physics, Chemistry, Maths with 48%
  16. Am I eligible to do MSc in Physics after doing BSc Physics from CU?
  17. What is the eligibility for B.Sc Honours in Chemistry?
  18. Syllabus for OCES Exam for Engineer trainees (Atomic research center training program) -- [Most Discussed]
3rd April 2016, 02:21 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do B.Ed from distance university if I have only 45.5% marks in B.Sc Physics and Chemistry?

No, you are not eligible to pursue B.Ed course. B.Ed stands for Bachelor of Education and it is one year course.

The required eligibility to get admission in course is candidate must have passed graduation degree from any recognised university with minimum 50%.

So, you are not eligible to appear for entrance examination to get admission in course. For more information about admission procedure visit at respective official website of university.
3rd April 2016, 04:31 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do B.Ed from distance university if I have only 45.5% marks in B.Sc Physics and Chemistry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Am I eligible to do B.Ed from distance university if I have only 45.5% marks in B.Sc Physics and Chemistry? Can you please let me know what is the minimum criteria required for the same? It will be really helpful if you can answer me back as soon as possible.
You have got 45% marks in graduation degree, so you are not eligible for B. Ed course.

Minimum educational qualifications required for B. Ed course is a graduation degree with above 50% marks.

There are no age criteria.
3rd April 2016, 06:15 PM
pariyo ki rani
Member+

Yes,you are eligible only if you are in a Schedule caste category or in a PWD category.
The reason behind this is the relaxation given for SC, PWD is 5-8 years in age and 5% marks relaxation from the actual which is 50% marks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?