8th February 2016, 12:41 AM
namitashrivastava0

Am I eligible to do B.Sc through Mathematics from B.B.C. College in Jhansi?

I have scored 75% aggregate in class 12 through pcm. Now i want to know that am i eligible to do B.Sc through mathematics from B.B.C college in jhansi.

11th February 2016, 11:05 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do B.Sc through Mathematics from B.B.C. College in Jhansi?

B.B.C. college falls under Bundelkhand university and if you look up their eligibility criteria, then you will see that they follow the same eligibility criteria as of Bundelkhand university. So you just have to produce the originals and photocopies of your mark sheet while getting admitted in B.B.C. college.
The admission will be purely on merit basis. So the more people get higher score in higher secondary or their intermediate examination, the higher will be their chances in getting their names in the first list of the merit list of the college.
In your case, your higher secondary percentage in aggregate is quite high. So their is a fair chance to get admitted in B.Sc. Mathematics hons. in B.B.C. college. Just apply online over there through http://bbcjhansi.org/.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?